"I guess I'm not a huge fan of it but I guess if I have to then-" I cut him off.

"How would you feel about knowing a bit into your future." I declared.

"I guess I'd like to know what's going to happen to me." He most likely scratched the back of his neck.

"Good then what I'm going to show you will be a bit uncomfortable." I confessed to him. I pulled off my lace gloves and dropped them to the ground. Then I held up my left hand in front of him first. He gasped. I didn't care I was too busy watching his childhood memories play out. When I was done I didn't let him speak I raised my right hand held it up. I saw his future. It was brilliant. He was going places you could feel that. When I finished for good this time I bent down and felt for my gloves I found them and slid them on.

"You have eyes on your hands." He was most likely staring at me now probably with a look of fear on his beautiful features. "What just happened! Your hand eyes just stared at me for a good 10 minutes each." His voice raised an octave. "It feels like my mind has been violated. As if I just relived my past then was shown a glimpse of my future."

"Yes, that does happen. I can't help it, I'm a seer." I explained. "When my eyes see someone they can't see them just their past or their future depending on what hand I hold up." He seamed shocked I could tell by his ragged breath but then he calmed.

"You are a wonderful dancer." He commented on my dancing earlier.

"Why thank you I've only ever seen swing dancing once in my visions but I love it. That was my favourite song you know." I smiled hopefully I wouldn't look as intimidating.

"You looked like you knew what you were doing, in fact you looked very pretty." He must've realized what he said because he shifted awkwardly. The rich green grass crunching under his feet.

"Thank you." I whispered. "You know if you stay I could perhaps teach you one day." I offered my hand to him. He was nervous I could tell. "Don't worry it's why I wear the gloves." I assured him. He took my hand, his felt nice in mine.

"I would like for you to teach me very much. It would be neat." He whispered in my ear. I blushed.

"I can't wait to show you."

A/N
Hey guys sorry I'm updating slowly it's jut that I've got exams so I'm doing my best! So underneath is the dress you are wearing and the gloves, also the picture at the very bottom is what a seer looks like, I pictured that but without the eyes being sewn shut I just picture her without eyes but you can picture it anyway you want! Last but not least the song above incase any of you were wondering is Side by Side a cover version by The Puppini Sisters! So enjoy! 🤗😊
- Kida is Queen👑

A/NHey guys sorry I'm updating slowly it's jut that I've got exams so I'm doing my best! So underneath is the dress you are wearing and the gloves, also the picture at the very bottom is what a seer looks like, I pictured that but without the eyes...