Thursday Sept. 27th: This World Is Just an Idiots Parade

I don't know why this took so long to write! I knew exactly what I wanted to write I just couldn't-- ahgoiehrjaksng. There's only a few more chapters left before it's over! HOLYCRAP! anyways that's Elsie down therrrr..

Title: The Chronicles of Life and Death- Good Charlotte

(Isaac's P.O.V)

I made my way down the steps from my room and I found it strange that my dad's car was still in the garage because he's usually gone to work by now. I opened the front door slowly to see if my dad was waiting for me inside, but the coast was clear and I went into the kitchen in the hopes of skipping the awkward talking. Unfortunately that wasn't the case.

"Hey, kid." He greeted.

I scrunched my eyebrows together at his strange introduction, but replied nicely anyway. "Hey."

"How're you doing?" My dad asked, casually sitting in a chair sipping on his coffee.

"I'm okay," I mumbled, grabbing the coffee pot to pour myself a cup. "I thought you'd be at work by now."

"The divorce case I'm working on is on hold for the moment."

"You can say Moseley, I know Tom and Larissa are splitting up."

"Yeah?" I widened my eyes and nodded, bringing the cup to my lips. "But, uh, anyways I know that I've been busy lately and we haven't talked all that much, but how are you doing?"

"I'm just great." I said truthfully.

"Are you still writing every day?"

I quickly turned around to place my cup on the counter and put both of my hands on the surface. It was hard for me to come up with a reason as to why my dad cared in the first place. I didn't even think my dad knew that I was having problems again, but then my mom probably told him everything that was going on. "Yeah."

"Everyday?" He pressed. I tilted my head back, closing my eyes and licking my lips.

"Everyday." I lied, not having written in the past couple days. I exited the kitchen to avoid any other questions about my life and went up to my sister's room. When I reached the top of the steps and took a right down the hall, the light was off and I didn't know where she was.

"Where'd Katherine go?" I asked, poking my head into Nixon's room.

"How should I know?" He shrugged, looking up at me from his bed.

I rolled my eyes and ran back downstairs to find my dad sitting in the same spot I left him in. "Where's Kitty?"

"Your mom already took her," He started, but was cut off by my brothers yelling as they came down the stairs. "But I was thinking I could take you guys to school, you know like old times."

He offered me a smile which I didn't return. Nixon stood in the doorway to the kitchen with Trey next to him. "I have my own car, but you can take Trey." I offered.

"That's a good idea," My dad nodded, getting up from the table to grab the keys off the wall. "Now we can talk about your game last night." He aimed towards Trey, who gave me a death stare on my way out the door.

By the time I got to my parking spot at school, Nixon was practically rattling the door handle to get out of my car before I even put it in park. I watched from inside the car as he met Hannah Barker a few cars down.

I huffed to myself and grabbed my back pack out of the back seat. The air was starting to get cooler, so I popped my collar to block the wind from my neck.

"Hey, Isaac wait up." A voice called after me. I stopped in my tracks and looked behind me to see John Tulsan approaching me with a smile on his face.