Monday Sept. 10th: Until I Make It Home To You

So... yeah. I'm going to be gone again for the holidays until Saturday so I hope you all enjoy this... I don't really know what to say. Mr. Reed is in the Multimedia.

Title: MIA- Avenged Sevenfold

(Penner's P.O.V)

"Did you tell Jason you weren't interested anymore?" Rebekah asked the moment I walked into kitchen.

"You know instead of meddling in my personal life it might be a good idea to get one of your own." I opened the refrigerator door and took a sip right out of the juice carton.

"This isn't your road trip, bachelor pad life anymore we all have to drink from that."

"Yeah, but this is my house which you don't seem to be leaving." I said, making her slap my arm, causing me to almost spit out the juice in my mouth. "What the hell, when did you get a new tattoo?" She said grabbing onto my left forearm to look at my newly changed skin pigment.

"A couple days ago."

"Where?" She breathed.

"Gavin did it down at The Rat for free, well as long as I agreed to do some kind of gig there one night."

"Were you ever going to tell me that you got the All Seeing Eye on your arm?"

"I mean it's not my fault you're blind." I mumbled looking down at the ink. It looked exactly like it did on the back of the dollar bill, except around the three sides a word covered each edge, 'We See All' in Russian.

"How many do you have now?"

"I think 11, maybe 12."

"Do you have any idea about what the press is going to say about this? They're going to think you're obsessed with the Illuminati or something!"

"Have I ever given a damn what they say about me?"

"You did when they talked about you and Tyson," I licked my lips while trying to keep myself from lashing out at her. "Sorry I shouldn't have brought that up. I know that's why you drove mom and dad away, because you thought they were on his side."

"How did you know that's what me and Jason were talking about?" I breathed changing the topic of the conversation.

"Believe me I know about these things," I snorted. "Did you happen to forget about my relationship past?" She snapped.

"Nope, but I didn't haven't talked to him about it yet. I'm meeting up with him later after school to tell him I just want to be friends. The reason I didn't tell him last night was because I knew you would want to get involved."

"If I was going to get involved I would set you up with Isaac. I hope he likes tattoos!" She joked. Her comment got me wondering if he would have a problem with me having as many tattoos as I did. I mean it's not like they were on his body or anything, so what was there to hate?

"You better not get involved with that either," I warned. "I know what I'm doing."

"Oh you do?"

"Yes as a matter of fact I do," She squinted her eyes. "I asked Isaac to the historical society party on Saturday." I admitted. That felt like a load off my chest telling Rebekah about that.

"You're telling me you actually asked him out?" She questioned, her jaw seemed to touch the floor.

"Just as friends." I mumbled.

"Oh please that's what everyone says before someone catches you making out behind the dead plant in the corner of the room."

"I want to be more, but he doesn't."