Tuesday Sept. 11th: I'm Waking Up I Feel It In My Bones

Holy jeez this one took forever! Over 4K words!! Oh yeah, I'm no history buff so everything historical for the most part in this story is purely from the depths of my mind. That picture is of Grayson Moseley everybody!

Title: Radioactive- Imagine Dragons

(Isaac's P.O.V)

This morning I got up an extra 30 minutes early, just so Penner wouldn't have to be waiting for me when he pulled into my driveway at 7:30AM. But I found myself sitting for ten pointless minutes before he would pull up in his Russian car.

"Isaac are you up there?" My mom called from the bottom of the stairs that led up to my room.

"Yeah!" Before I knew it her footsteps were getting closer and then my door snapped open.

"I'm glad I caught you before you left, Trey got the idea of having something like a family game night and it doesn't sound like a bad idea," She said clearing her throat. "It would be a good chance to catch up with each other because I know that everyone has been busy lately-."

"Yeah, that's cool I guess." I interrupted.

Family game night? That's exactly what I need. I mean who wouldn't want to have awkward tension between me and my brother while we play silly child games like Life or Clue?

"Alright then," She grabbed the knob of the door, but then stopped. "I found this recipe online for some different ways to make spaghetti for dinner so it'll be ready around six."

"Okay," My head went towards the window when I heard a honk from the driveway. "I gotta go, see you later."

"Who's out there?" She asked.

"Penner's giving me a ride."

"Why's that?"

"Well obviously Nixon doesn't need me anymore and Penner offered to give me a ride."

"You and I need to talk about him-."

"Can we not?" I rushed past her and into the front seat of his foreign car, closing his door with a huff.

"Is everything okay?" I could feel him looking at me.

"Just stupid family stuff just-just going on all the time and I can't ever seem to get away from it."

"You're having family problems?"

"No it's not that it's just stress I think, from the whole moving across the country thing."

"Well I'm here if you ever need an escape from reality," I glanced over at him for the first time since I was in his car, he had a large grin on his face with sunglasses covering his eyes. I finally started looking around at his car and it looked like it was covered from head to toe in black leather.

"Is it living up to your expectations?" He questioned, assuming that he saw the smile that was on my face.

"I'm speechless," I said running my fingers along the material on the arm rest. "It must be nice living the luxury life."

He scoffed quietly and then there was a short pause before he spoke out, "You're just like everyone else."

"Penn I-," I stuttered. "I didn't mean to make you upset, I actually envy you if I'm being honest."

"And if I'm being honest I don't want you to envy me," He admitted. "Why would you want to be away from your amazing family and friends all the time?"

"My life isn't as perfect as you make it out it be." I mumbled softly, but it was true.

"I like you because you're just you. I don't need to be flawless or be anyone else but myself when I'm around you."