August, Prologue

AH! Okay so this is my first time posting any of my writing ever and I thought that this wasn't too bad of an idea so I thought "Psssssh, what the hell? Why not?" So here it is, the start of my saga "This Is What You Wanted". Vote or comment or do whatever it is that you do... I don't really know so I'll just end there. Wait! The multimedia on the side is what Camden, Maine looks like if anyone cared.

(Isaac's P.O.V)

“You guys are hilarious. You had me going for a second,” I said, taking a stab back into my spaghetti.

“Like I thought we would actually move to Maine,” I chuckled slightly. My mother Marsha and father David glanced back and forth between each other, both setting down their silverware.

“Isaac, we’re not kidding. Your father’s law firm is being transferred. You know that small towns need good lawyers too.” My mom explained.

“But what about Nixon and his friends? And Trey just started playing on his new hockey team. The only good thing about this is Katherine, at least she can make a new start. And what about me? I have two years left of high school I can’t just switch now.” I said, thinking of absolutely anything that can keep us in Nebraska.

Nixon was my 14 year old brother who always got picked on for being in advanced classes and had trouble making friends. Trey was my youngest brother who started playing on an eight year old hockey team last month and for just beginning he was a natural. And Katherine, well she’s deaf. Been that way since she was a couple months old. My baby sister just turned three a couple weeks ago and with her starting school in a couple of years it won’t be a problem for her if we pack everything up and leave. Everything’s easier when you’re younger.

“Nixon can make new friends, you all can. Trey can take up another sport and Kitty is no different than rest of you. And as it goes for you, you are 17 years old and are capable of handling a little change. Come to think of it you’ll be an adult in no time.” Mom finished.

“But mom-.”

“There is no discussion about it. We are leaving next month.” Dad declared.