PROLOGUE

~Prologue~ it's short, but I still hope you enjoy!

*************************************************

"I love you." His head was propped up against mine, our lips almost touching, but not quite.

I felt my breathing hitch in my throat as he said those words. My mouth wouldn't move and only croaks would leave my slightly parted lips. A couple seconds passed as we stood there in silence, way too hard for me to repeat those passionate words to him. I felt him back away, feeling as if I wasn't going to respond back.

"I-I love you too." I let my dark hair fall into my eyes as I spoke rather lowly to him. Knowing his werewolf senses, he was able to pick up my words easily. I looked through curly strands as I saw him slowly turn back around to face me. I saw him with a light smirk playing at the corner of his plush lips as he began to take strides towards me.

Once he closed the open space between us, he ran his hand through my hair and pushed it behind my ear.

"Your face is flawless, I want to see every inch of it." He spoke and nuzzled at my neck. I felt his light stubble connect with it as he placed small kisses on my collar bone. I leaned into him, which encouraged him to go down further and drag his tongue against my skin.

"I want you, and only you in my life. I'd do anything for you to be mine.... Even if that means rejecting the one." I let the words slip from my mouth as he pulled down my clothes, leaving me only in my braw and lace underwear. He stopped shortly after to meet my eyes. Once they connected, I saw them turning pitch black. I could tell his wolf was ready to come out and they both were fully aroused. I can't help but admit that I was too.

I let my wolf sink in the back of my head as he played with my braw. She wasn't exactly happy with rejecting her mate, but had some feelings for Carter.

"I want to make love right here, right now." With him saying that, his dark blue jeans fell to the floor in an instant.

He laid me down on the long couch and hovered on top of me. He propped each arm on the side of my head so that his weight was on the couch instead of me.

The rest of our clothing was completely stripped shortly after, and I could see that Carter and his wolf was anxious to begin. I arched my back into him as he bucked his hips into mine. He soon began to thrust into me, but rather forcefully and a little too rough. I remained silent and only let out moans of pleasure as he rode on top of me.

We went for probably hours later until we finally reached our climax. He fell down next to me with sweat cascading down his entire body. Mine wasn't different from his either since I was just as sweaty.

He curled up into my side and laid his hand across my bare stomach. I felt his groin into my leg, but stayed still since I noticed he was drifting off to sleep. My heart throbbed in my chest as thought swirled in my head.

I just lost my virginity to the love of my life.

I'm only seventeen.

What the hell will my parents think?

************

A.N~ that was the prologue. I really hope you enjoyed this very short chapter, but promise to make some longer. With that said, be sure to...

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW