"I'll be waiting." I smiled. He opened his arms wide, asking for a hug and I walked into them and then pulled away. He watched as I got in my car.

As nice as he was, I couldn't see myself taking things far with him. I knew what he was up to and I was refusing to bring anyone into my life as long as I was still getting over Kaydence. I was still getting myself together, mentally and emotionally so the last thing that I needed was a new man in my life.

When I got home I went straight to the room because I was in one of my moods. I no longer wanted to be bothered with anyone. This was something that happened probably once every week. I would cry nonstop as I thought about my baby.

I was alarmed by my phone almost vibrating off of the nightstand. I grabbed it and my heart dropped when I saw Kaydence calling. I was afraid to answer but I did it anyway.

"Hello?"

"Dani?" His voice gave me chills, I hadn't heard it in so long. "May I ask who's speaking?" I asked, pretending that I didn't know when I did.

He took a minute to say something. . "Kaydence. Can we talk for a minute? I'm outside." I sighed, now knowing what to say. After all, this was his house and I most definitely wanted to talk to him. No matter how upset I was, I still missed him and I wanted to feel his touch.

"Yeah Kaydence. . The door is unlocked."

"Even if it wasn't, I still got my key. . unless you changed the locks on a nigga." I could hear Los in the background along with the slamming of the car door. I hung up without saying anything back and waited until I heard the alarm beep when they entered.

Omniscient's POV

Kaydence walked upstairs to what was now Daniella's room. She was sitting on the bed, waiting for him to appear in the doorway but to her surprise, he knocked first.

"Come in." She called out and watched as the doorknob turned. He smiled as he approached her, "Can I get a hug first?" Daniella wanted to play hard but she could resist. She stood up and he pulled her close to him, holding her tight. The love was indeed there, the two of them felt it and it was still strong.

Finally, he pulled away and now he couldn't help but to look at her with a smirk upon his face. It feel as though they'd been away from each other for some years but it had only been a few months.

"I miss you man." He sat down on the bed while Dani stood with her arms crossed. "You don't gotta miss me back but just know I miss you and I don't feel like myself anymore."

"Then why'd you leave me?" She asked, her tone full of attitude.

"I was tired Daniella. I didn't wanna argue anymore. I just wanted to be happy and I don't mean to say it like this but. . I wasn't happy at the time. We were going through it, ya moms jumping down my throat, you getting on me every damn day . ."

"Can you understand how I felt? I didn't have you. My anger was building up by the minute when you weren't there Kaydence. I cried myself to sleep night after night and where were you?" Kaydence sighed as he tried to think of an explanation for her. He felt bad.

"I- I'm. . I don't know. I was trying to get myself together."

"What about me? That was part of why we didn't work."

"Well shit, I'm sorry man. I don't know what else to say." He said. He wanted to go now because this wasn't going as planned.

"Sorry doesn't always help Kaydence." Daniella's voice cracked as she fought her tears off.

"I don't know what else to say Daniella. I'm sor- I love you." He stood up and walked towards the door, getting ready to walk out. "I'll always love you."

"Wait." Daniella rushed over and hugged his torso tightly. She never wanted to let go, regardless of how tough she was acting. She began crying as she listened to the beating of his heart. It took him leaving that one time for her to realize how much he really meant to her, how much he made her happy, and how much she needed him. How much they needed each other.

"I love you too." When Kaydence realized that she was hard down crying, he pulled away and made her look at him by tilting her head up with his thumb.

"I don't wanna lose you Dani. I swear. We can change things and then go back to how we were."

The sweet moment was interrupted when Daniella's phone vibrated and the two of them looked in the direction of it. When she walked off, Kaydence admired the way her hips and ass moved in the leggings that she was wearing. He felt normal again by just being in her presence.

He got suspicious when she silenced the phone and then walked back over to him. "You could've answered that."

"It wasn't important."

"My call wasn't important either but you answered for me."

"Ka-"

"Let me guess, you fucking somebody else?" He asked even though he didn't want an answer.

"No Kaydence!"

"It wouldn't have mattered. . we aren't a couple." He responded, seeing if she would eventually tell him what was going on but he would've been mad as hell if she had told him that she was seeing someone else.

"I'm not having sex at all. I don't want to."

"And why is that?" As freaky as her ass was, he was surprised to hear her say that she didn't want to have any sex.

"I don't want it if it's not with you."

"Oh, word?"

"Word." He wished he could've related. He was fucking out of control and it wasn't just Charity that he was seeing. He had like three or four other bitches that he would fuck with when he got bored and they all were getting the D.

As if she'd read his mind, Daniella asked, "You're fucking someone else though, aren't you?" She turned her lip up and he ran his hands over his face, nervously.

"Can't lie. . I am but if y-"

"Fuck you Kaydence."

"Why? It's not like I'm making love to these bitches, eating their pussy and shit like I do you. . I could never please these hoes in ways that I please you." He said. He was dead serious too and she knew it.

"Are you having sex with he- Excuse me, them without protection?"

"Hell nah." As proof, he pulled a XL magnum from his pocket and waved it in the air. Daniella laughed slightly as she shook her head. She didn't know why she was even surprised about this.

Kaydence's POV

I had to tell her what was up before word got back to her. I was having sex with a few different people but it wasn't like I was cheating. We all were aware of the fact that I was faithful to Daniella when we were together so I didn't feel like I was wrong for sleeping with women when we weren't. I could tell that she was feeling some type of way but a nigga had to keep it real if it was the last thing that I did.

"So if you don't wanna lose me, what about them?"

"Fuck them! I'll text those bitches right now and tell'em that everything is done.. I'll let you see and all if I knew that you would let me come back home."

"I never told you to leave. You left." She said.

"True but that's not the point, I'll text em right now."

"Well you better. ." She walked around me and out of the room, leaving me to do what I had to do. I wanted to but something was telling me not to. For some reason, I felt like I should've kept these different women around until I knew that things were meant to be. It sounded wrong but it felt right so fuck it.

Vote and comment!
Vote and comment!
Vote and comment!