The End

This is the last part! Finally done with this book of rants.

It's late, here, so I'll publish my fourth rant book tomorrow.

Let me just say thank you for all those reading this, whether you were annoyed or smiling all through out, thank you for keeping up with me.

I really don't know what else to say. You're all special, wether you remain unknown to me or not, the thing is, you are there. It makes me feel good when I know someone understands me, when someone can relate to me, that someone is there for me. Yes, I had some chapters on the down side but it helped me learn, and it helped in making us closer in a way.

I know, I sound like I'm being to grateful but it's you who brought me to this point of finishing this all.

Sorry for the times I pissed you and made you go, "The heck?!" I just feel the need to express my emotions at times, and I know a few of you think I'm not humble. The thing is, I just find happiness in the littlest things at times. I do my best to look ahead and not back to the terrible past, and I am looking forward to the rest of my life. This year will be a better one than last year, if not the best, better. I can see a light in the sky, telling me to rise up. I see the ground, telling me to pave my way to success and paradise (in Heaven).

You all mean a whole lot to me. I hope to see you all again reading my next life books. Let's grow together and find the best in each one of us.

Wow, that was exhausting. I don't know if I will ever do that type of message again.