Planning

Like what I mentioned in my outreach chapter, I can't teach. I'm use to being with children because of family but I can NEVER teach someone, not even my brother -_-

I've already had experience teaching public school students, but they're older than me. It was already hard to do so and what more with young ones.

The teachers warned us they might give up if they don't get anything. The thing is, you all know this, I don't have the patience. I know how it feels like to get bored and want to step out (I do that a lot in between classes) but it was never because of the lessons. More on I don't know what to do anymore in the classroom.

I told myself I need to start planning. Our group already decided to do a roleplay of the story and dance to Energy gap, a song from a Milo ad...

The teaching is individual, though, so that I really have to prepare for. There will be three students who will learn from us so I have to get my Filipino right.

Well, I could speak Filipino but not properly, and my voice when speaking in Tagalog is really loud and all... I might fear their lives (hope not).

Also, let me talk about how I feel like the third wheel all the time. I'm mostly the one who knows nothing about the conversation of people and when I say something, no one knows and maybe not cares about it, either. I usually like to keep the topics general when talking to many people so everyone can be part. The thing is, not everyone is like that and is just excited to talk about their fandoms.

It's really hard to influence me to join your fandom if you wish and I'm not asking anyone to join me. Here online, I could just talk to people who write fanfics about my likings, right?! I don't know, even though many of my friends like a certain thing, I have a hard time liking it especially if I don't know a thing or just not interested in knowing more.

There are also times I feel like I'm forgtten. There are times I'm just there and not being noticed. Deep inside, I feel worried. When I'm mot being talked to, I always feel like I did something that I did not realized hurt that person. I just don't like seeing people feeling down.

Anyway, that's basically my feelings when people seem to be upset and not talking to me. Not that I want all the attention on me but it just makes me feel uncomfortable.