Stay In The Province

I was planning to publish chapters daily on my stay in the province but there was no wifi (I swear no wifi no tv only peacocks and other animals)

So, over the weekend (29 and 30) I was with relatives in the morning and with greekdemigod3 last Saturday night. There was no time to check what's been going on here.

On the 31st, I went to a resort in the province with no wifi. To be honest, the food there was not good but the place is. There is no trash on the grass (yes, no trash), clean air (compared to back home), animals (yes, there were peacocks (near the villas (rooms)), an eagle, falcons, deers, a pony, a racoon, a heron, a monkey, and ducks (the ducks slept on the road that night so no cars could pass, lol XD)) Basically, a lot of animals.

There were 3 pools in different locations (I did not swim) as well as a portal (with an elephant) The weather is cooler than the one back home (hot as the summer last Sunday)

That night, we ate in this restaurant which served delicious tarts (I swear it tastes like it came straight down from heaven (I mean perfect)) and I wish I could go back (yeah I wish)

Ok, I woke up like fricking 11am the next day so we ended up having late lunch and a visit to the cemetery (Nov 1 in our place is All Saints Day and it is tradition to visit dead relatives) We heard mass and went home...

I arrived home late last night so I wasn't able to come on. Also, I ended up waking up at 11am again today so I only appeared now, sorry.

Sorry for not being on lately. Today until Friday, I'm just at home.

Lastly, happy birthday to a friend of mine! ^^