2016

I can't believe 2016 is almost over! It has been a long year for me but many called it hell.

For me, I did have many falls but those falls taught me how to rise up again. This year was nothing close to hell. It was a year of learning.

2015 was me having no heart. This year, I did my best to have a heart. Apparently, it is hard to see.

This is the year when I met people who understood me and accepted me for who I am. All those who I have known since the years before are also very special to me. I can't imagine a life without them.

I thank God for giving me this year to learn from my mistakes and I'm thankful there is still next year, where I could actually organize my life.

I finally got a life this year-a real life. I just need to organize it because it has been a hot mess lately.

You may be wondering how I am so grateful for this year but it's really hard to be thankful for the bad things done to you. I learned how find the good side in my problems, and trying to find the solutions to fix them.

I'll just say my problems are over but not quite. It still needs some fixing.

I'm also surprised that my rants here are not my actual ranting in real life (none of you has seen me actually ranting because I rant to my mom at home when I am about to have my time of the month).

Right, I NEED to stop my mood swings ASAP. Well, this age is the age of all the drama. I think a year or two will be free of these emotional stuff or at least a few of them that I'll know how to handle.

And more problems come up when I finish high school -_- My mom is already telling me the routes from different universities to my house. Well, best I know in advance then get lost when it actually happens.

Happy new year to you all!