Online Quizzes

In school, we had to take an online test. This is the second time we took it in literature. It worked bad in the second one (29th place/30 classmates for first trial and 26th in second) Well, at least I was not last like in the first one...

The thing is the code (you need on to get in) did not work for many so my teacher posted a new one. Everyone was able to get in... except me.

I mean I typed the right code and all but it sent me to a different test-one about world literature. You could leave so I tried to do so but the test STARTED and I had no more time to get out.

It was me competing (I think that's the right term) with 70 other people who are not even from my school (I knew no one) Wait, I did know some of them...

_despondence_queen_
_scarlet_phoenix_

Yes. You two might have not noticed but I came 71st (last) place in that test because I knew nothing. It was definetly a hack because I tried it a second time after first trial and I ended up in the same test where I don't know the answers to.

_despondence_queen_ came 69th
_scarlet_phoenix_ came 34th
First was someone I don't know.

I do have a suspect of who is causing this because he is a hacker and he hates me so much.

_lestrange_demon_ -Lunar-Darkness- _despondence_queen_ you know who he is already