Mercy

Please have mercy on my heart.

*this is not to seek attention but to summarize my new year*

I try to be nicer and calmer to people but it's not 100% working. My voice has this really different word pronunciation and slang which is really hard to change.

For those who hate me forever (maybe some of you out there), all I beg from you is

Mercy.

That's it. Give me a break from your gossips, hates, and judgements. You all need a break from talking about the people you hate. There will be no peace in you if you keep thinking and worrying about your troubles. Look at the bright side of everything and everyone, learn how to appreciate even the tiniest things, always keep your head up and rise.

Just please, feel for others. FEEL their pain. Empathy is a virtue. We should have sympathy and patience to one another.

Work on it. I am. You can. We all will.

Peace shall be in this world.

I thank that one person who sang the songs I could relate to all my life. You'll always be in my mind whenever I feel like something happened. Apart from friends and family, your songs motivate me. People know who you are and I feel like you "feel my pain". Thank you.

Who is this?! You know if you know the song Mercy.