Count Down

A few more days until Christmas! ^^

For some reasons, I am more excited about Christmas this year compared to the years before. Maybe because I want 2016 to be over.

I swear, I have gone through A LOT this year from meeting some people online to a busy school year and to those ups and downs with friends, I'll remember this year but am hoping for a better year in 2017.

I know it is too early to have a new year's resolution but I have already started one, trying to make my life a better one.

So, for this year, even through sufferrings, I learned how to be positive and I also learned how to get back up in times of struglles. Well, there is still a lot of things messed up in my life.

Ok, here I shall say my action plans for the next year :

1) Open up to my classmates. It may be a surprise I have a hard time knowing how much they don't trust me but they want to hear from me and I know that (I just don't make it happen).

2) Stop being noisy. Yeah, I've noticed I've become a lot more noisier and hot-tempered this year so I'm trying to cool, but not to the point where I will be nice forever. There are some instances where someone has to stand up for oneself...

3) Grow up. I can't emphasise this enough. I'm trying to enjoy my youth but I enjoy it too much. I have to know when to stop.

4) Don't be such a procrastinator. This is hard for me but I'll try to be more responsible (well, at least I submit my requirements this year unlike in grade school where I didn't submit any homework).

5) Don't be such a debater. What I mean here is to not always be oppossing to another idea. Well, I'm not saying I should have the same ideas as everyone all the time but I've noticed how different my ideas are from many. I can't change their minds so I need to find ways to make both ideas work.

6) Pray more. I have become less of a holy person....

7) Don't let guys get into my head. Yes, stop thinking about them 24/7 and day dream of kissing them in the future even though you don't have a crush on them. Please, I don't want to go back to having 12 crushes at once. I'm too young for this -_-

8) Be nicer. Overall, be a friendlier and cheerful person but I think I'll still be sabog at times (lately, I was a hot mess with all the deadlines)

That's it for now. It looks so few but I think worth fixing on. See how my life is still a mess but I don't really find my life a fall down but a rise up, a race to heaven full of traps and demons to defeat.

This Christmas, give your heart out to those you love and to those who need it. Be the caring angel of others and be the demon slayer of hell. Have a merry Christmas, everyone. This won't be the last of me you will hear. I hope to see you all next year.