Awkward Realization...

My profile picture is Scarlet Witch and my cover has Phoenix in it...

*looks at _scarlet_phoenix_*

Isn't that suppose to be you?!?! (no, be the year of the snake not goat (why?! he told me I should be the dragon and he is the goat which makes no sense it it feels so awkward))

Also...

My username's got viper in it and _scarlet_phoenix_ is a in the viper house in school while I am in the phoenix house (that I just realized now I feel so awkward I want to kill myself)

I'm sort of high as well...

I know -Lunar-Darkness- mentioned this in her story but many people like _despondence_queen_ now (not really like like but they find him... uh, no word for it (what with a life for him))

Can I just make this table?! (no real names)

-Lunar-Darkness-, EmosRGreat, and Y (my other friend) like _despondence_queen_ (how lonely those names are...)

_despondence_queen_ and _lestrange_demon_ like -Lunar-Darkness- (what a coincidence with those usernames)

_fall_of_the_viper_ and _scarlet_phoenix_ like me (obviously I said this before)

Now, I realized -Lunar-Darkness-, _lestrange_demon_, and _despondence_queen_ got sort of depressing and dark usernames while _fall_of_the_viper_, _scarlet_phoenix_, and I got villain//hero related usernames (I swear what the heck?!?!)

And each of these groups are sort of love triangles (I swear the crush thing explains things)

What realizations I just had and it is all so awkward just mentioning them..

Next time, I would have to start hitting the wall if ever all these coincidences happen again.