History

So basically, we have to read three stories from the bible and prove it to be true. Are you kidding me?! THREE.

I was searching hard on one I had no time to search for the other two. Well, thank God this was a groupwork so one of my groupmate searched about another story. The other one was absent.

Seriously, though. I can't survive that. Long test is on Monday. I can't memorize terms amd words just like that. It takes me time (don't mention the number of handouts we get)

I like the teaching style of my History teacher because it is really my way of wanting to learn. This was the first time this ever happened among all the teachers I had. Oh, I will miss her (hey, don't judge! We all have our own opinions on people)

Something not related to the topic~~~

I was in school today until 4:40 because my carpool had chorale practice for a competition so I watched..

Also, it was traffic so I got home at 5:10 or so.

I heard the first part (the first three songs) of our family day mix a while ago and...

... I can't believe they picked Can't Stop the Feeling among all the songs of today.

It made me excited for family day (which is still on Jan 21) so I can't stop that feeling (hehehe)

Well, two things made me pissed today (but the music stopped that feeling XD (yes, I know that was bad))

~researchers saying that the bible isn't historical but was a compilation of people's imaginations
~LEO (yes, everything about that hacker)

Also, another thing...

I did not know people were offended that bad. I know I told yukimurataeko about the insults but why couldn't people tell me they felt that way?! I knew about it before many did and it did hurt. I know it did. Not that it was a requirement but it made me feel worse when you all said you felt offended for something that was not true at all.

_dark_now_light_, murder your brother for us, please.