Myself Being A Hot Mess

So, the entire week, I was actually really messed up so I say the first word you can use to describe me is sabog, meaning a HOT MESS.

Hear me again, HOT MESS.

I wanted an organize life but someone in the name of myself is not making it happen.

Well, first, I started researching yesterday for a persuasive essay to be done. I have looked into 8-10 (or more) sites already, some contrudicting to my stand. Many people say the role I picked is too common and easy : the army (soldiers).

Yes, women as soldiers. It may sound like, "It's easy." but the reasons that contrudict it are actually strong, too and also have a chance of winning the long debate. It's not that I wanted to take things easy but it's because I think they SHOULD be allowed to fight. Listen up, I would fight in the army if that was the only way for me to help the family (well, it's not a first choice of job for me but not the last, either (I would rather be a soldier than a teacher to be honest)). I need to search more because I have to support my stand more.

Second, after researching, lunch was about to end, my seatmate had to change for a general rehersal and needed my help. It took us more than five minutes we were late for pur next class, and we still had a long test there, too. After the class, we rushed to the bathroom because her hair was still a mess. Good thing we were able to catch up with the rest of the class on the way to the art room (the rehersal was there).

Lastly, I was a mess during the rehersal. One person from the other class was videoing us, the teacher was there, and everyone was watching us from outside because we were the last. It's not because I did not want people to watch me. More of it's because I was the hottest mess I ever was-I forgot the notes, I looked physically messy, I don't think I was smiling and if I was, it was crooked, and lastly, I felt like I was doing the wrong thing even if I was doing it right and a few made a mistake.

I wasn't humiliated but just one word, one word to describe that day.

SABOG

I got low in the Math term exam so I'm definetly failing the subject (my mid-grade was in the line of 7 and my scores WILL make it lower). It will be a miracle if I at least PASS because I think I'll get at 74 or lower.