Groupwork Style

Yes, this is about the history pt...

We were initially suppose to prove only one story from the bible is real but the subject head wanted us to do 3. Many groups made someone do a certain part for all three (ex. one does the thesis statements for all stories while the other does all the bible verses). Since I was "leader" (we did not really have one but I was the one checking on them), I told them we'll each work on one story because we're three. I felt like this will work better so we could concentrate on one story instead of several. It also showed the abilities of each member of the group.

I was surprised many people did not do it that way. I expected most to think of it but apparently, no, they did not. I also thought most people knew about the 4 historical evidences. I did not know people only thought it was 3 while I was here thinking that it was 5 (my groupmates knew it was 4). So, our process grade was 20/24 (which is higher compared to others) but our PT grade brought us down. The illustration is under PT and only one drawing got the perfect score. The other two were 10 and lower (out of 16).

Miss, I can't draw.

Well, this is the real feel of grading. The teachers have high standards when it comes to our PTs. Most of my classmates don't get most of the things my teacher says because she's too fast or not clear while I'm here like...

...I get it.

No one is slow. It's just that I'm really fast and is the type who prefers to be left alone to figure things out by herself.

~not related to the title topics~

We had our outreach today. It turned out great and the kids actually liked me.

At first when I was talking to this one kid I had to teach, he was a bit shy at first but when we got to know each other, he asked me to carry him around as well as tape his arms and head (I made sure it could be removed). His friends also wanted me to do the same for them so I did.

Apparently, he was afraid of my classmate because he said she looked like a mouse. Also, they're playfulness is actually more of fun than annoying. I also remember eating this trail mix and I gave some away to him. Since there was extra, I gave it to two girls and a lot of the other kids were begging from me (sorry naman po).

I actually felt pity for them (more on my partner) for the first time because I heard he only walks to school and his house is far away. His parents don't bring him there, either-it's just him and his siblings.

They mostly joked around with me and jokingly asking for my watch which was fun. Basically, it was a good experience.

~more random stuff~

We were told to watch the movie Blind Side for the remaining time before practices and most did not want to watch it. I've seen it before and I don't really care much about it because I don't really like it so I lost interest.

Speaking of intrams practice~

We practiced all our formations a while ago. We got them almost perfect but we still need fixing on the crossing part in the end from an X to a diamond ◇ We still need 3 ore dances to practice plus the ending and the beginning is just heads down I think...

It's tiring but fun. It feels intense but you want to do it all over again. It may not seem easy at first but it will be as the week progresses. I'm actually excited to see the final output.

According to greekdemigod3, our mix has the most songs she's familiar with but I think the other teams have more familiar songs... except green (or is it just me not knowing the songs they have?!).

Anyway, today was a day full of stories to tell. If you're also wondering why I placed everything here even though I'm not suppose to is because I feel like saying everything right now and publishing new parts might just blow up your notifications. This is part 191 of this book so I'm trying to let it last for a bit.

Lastly, I'm planning another fanfic. It's not the same as my previous ones but I assure you it will be better. It's really hard for me to plan knowing I tend to add stuff when I'm actually writing but I told myself to not do that or SABOG will happen-a messed up plot to be read by many not knowing what it actually means.