Interesting

Woot! 10 chapters!!! :)

Yukio stood in his classroom, pulling tables together for the semester cram school party. He had asked all the students to bring something in, bought or homemade, it didn't matter. He felt excitement bubble inside him, Rin hadn't been very social lately, and he hoped the celebration would bring his twin out of his hermit shell. He even invited Shura to the party, albeit, he told her it wasn't a B.Y.O.B party, and all alcohol was off limits. That fact seemed to dampen her willingness to come, but he eventually convinced her.

The warning bell rang, letting the cram school students know that there were sixty seconds before class. Izumo, Koneko, and Bon walked in together, all carrying separate dishes. Yukio told them to place them anywhere on the table and congratulated them for how far they had come that year.

"Thanks sensei, we couldn't have done it without you." Izumo smiled, she herself had, somewhat, come out from her shell. Opening up to the cram school students and even laughing with them, the change had warmed Yukio's heart.

"Yeah! You're the best teacher I've had so far- Hey! Shima! What took so long?" Bon cut himself off, walking over to the pink haired boy. His fingers entwined with Shiemi's, it sure didn't take long for the two of them to warm up to each other. Yukio laughed to himself.

The bell rang and Yukio raised an eyebrow, unsure as to where his brother and Shura were.

Speak of the devil, well, son of the devil, Rin walked in, an apologetic smile on his face. "Sorry! I nearly dropped everything trying to get here, so I slowed down for the sake of the cookies." Not that Yukio cared that he was late, he did care that the cookies were safe, however. Rin's triple chocolate cookies? They were literally to die for. Yukio desperately wanted to call dibs on the whole platter, but composed himself. Instead, he just watched his twin place the delicious desserts on the table.

There was a sudden flash of color and Yukio could only guess it was the party's missing guest. Not so missing now, though. Yukio was happy he had moved all the desks to the front of the class and stacked the chairs in back, or else the room would have been in chaos.

Rin seemed to have anticipated this attack, not showing any signs of shock or concern. Yukio laughed aloud, watching Shura jab and kick to no avail. All those months in training left Rin very capable of guessing his attackers next move, especially Shura's. All too soon, Rin grabbed hold of her wrist, throwing her to the floor, and knelt on her back, pinning her hands. "Checkmate, Boobzilla, was that really necessary by the way? I thought training was off limits during today's party. Or are you going against the rules again?" He had a smug smile on his lips. Shura rolled her eyes.

Rin let the woman up, who promptly smacked him upside the head, "don't get too cocky, brat, it'll end up getting you killed sooner rather than later." She threatened, but no weight was held with her words. "Alright! Let's get this party started! Woo!"

Yukio groaned. 

.oOo.

"Ohmygosh! I'm so full!" Shura heaved, patting her stomach. "You guys made this stuff? Shit, are you sure this isn't the local cooking club?" The students laughed, excepting her praise.

"Oi, sensei, who made these cookies again? You seem to enjoy them the most." Konekomaru laughed, pointing out the teacher's half full mouth, a few crumbs stuck on his lips. Yukio suddenly looked guilty, a blush creeping across his face, embarrassed that he had been caught with so many cookies in hand. The whole class burst into hysterics.