Choosing

Sofia p.o.v
We followed avery to the park as we reach her we called her name then the socs show up and do the same thing. I see that she doesn't know what to do and yelling her name isn't going to help it's like she about to break down any minute that's when I had to step up "Hey!! Stop your overwhelming her" "oh sorry avery we didn't mean to" all she did was stand there looking back and forth between group not knowing who to go to.  I don't know who she will choose but if she chooses them then we are in huge trouble and if she chooses us that would be good. I hope she chooses us because we are her family and we all want her back she supposed to be with us and no them how does she not see that I could just scream all I know is that I want my sister back and I want her now!!!.

Avery p.o.v
Both groups are yelling my name to chose them I just don't know who to pick I don't want to hurt anybody anymore.  I have on idea what to do I looked at both sides to my left (socs) I see them smiling evily and motioning for me to join them. Then I see on the right (greasers) look at me and they look worried that I might make the wrong chose but the thing is besides Bob the socs aren't that bad I don't know why we have this rivalry between us.  They only see what's on the outside of one another and not on the inside but whoever I chose it will be my chose and chose only.