Siblings

Two p.o.v
I don't know what to do our parents don't even care so that leaves me to take care of my kid sister Ella. I kept pondering what I should do I don't want her getting hurt she's a five year old little girl. Our grandparents can't do much either can the babysitter I knew at this point I can do only one thing introduce Ella to the gang. But how is she fit in with teen boys and no one her age or gender "hey two Steve needs help with his car and sodas busy I heard Mickie say" " I'm coming" I helped Steve then Sofia and Isabella needed me to help them 'fix the toaster' then Lillie and Avery brought me some cake.  After all that I still didn't know what to do then it hit me it was I'm front of my face the whole time the girls she would love them I can't wait to bring her over to meet them ella and the girls will have a blast with each other.

Ella p.o.v
My brother comes through the door with a big smile on his face he must be happy I wonder what has him so happy. Then out of nowhere he grabs my arm and draggs me to his car and pulls in some drive way I follow him to the door and he walks in and me behind him. "Hey guys this is my sister Ella, Ella I would like you to meet Steve, Dallas, Johnny, Sodapop but call him soda, Darry, Ponyboy call him pony, Jace, while pointing them out and some other guys i dont know" "these are my buddies Ray and Jasper jace siad anserwing my brothers question." "Wheres the girls my brother asked next" when I heard that I got so excited he said girls that means more than one "they are in the room" "thanks" I followed him to a baby blue room with a twin size bed and right on the bed I saw 8 girls laughing and talking I can't wait to meet them I pulled my brothers shirt to say I want him to introduce me to them I can tell they are older than me but I want to meet them so badly. He walked in with me trailing behind when one of them spoke up "hey two what's up one of them asked" "nothing much" then one of them looked at me and said "two who's this cutie the girl asked" "this is Ella, Ella meet Olivia and lily there twins, Lillie, Mickie,Isabella, Ava, and Avery and sofia they are also twin he siad while pointing them out. " I waved to them I was so excited to meet more girls I pulled on my brothers shirt again and whispered something in his ear and he told me to ask Avery which I needed help so I asked which one was avery he pointed her out and I walked over to her. "Avery can I hangout with you guys please" she smiled at me and nodded her head the rest of the night I hung out with the girls and I couldn't be more happier.