Planing

Bob p.o.v
I was thinking to myself "yes" I got that girl wrapped around my finger I turned her against them now I can distroy them with their own kind. What they don't know it that Johnny isn't the only ghost in this house and I'm the cause of why she's acting like that. She's perfect for destroying her own people without them knowing then I hear talking and crying " Pony use your head oh I forgot you never have used your head and there nothing up there stay gold please stay gold my butt" I heard pony start crying and run out the room. She then comes into the room and nodded I smile at her "Dallas, lily rose, sofia and pony down Mickie, Isabella, Olivia, lily, Ava, Ella, Kelly, Steve, two-bit, Johnny, soda pop, Darry, jace, ray, and Jasper to go" "good now make them suffer no matter what no mercy" "yes sir" "I told her to take down the little ones." So she beat up sofia and lily told Olivia Kelly and Ella somethings that ended up in tears I'm so proud of her.

Sawyer p.o.v
I was outside the building of the school making out with my girlfriend. Everything was going great until we heard a voice behind us and seen the gang "what's going on here?" They asked us" "nothing" "you know we hate him right? "Yeah so" dang it they saw that whole thing I can't believe that by after that they seem pretty calm about it.  We started walking a seen a figure slamming someone on the ground I seen it was Isabella being slammed by avery also Mickie crying of something she said while lillie also crying and Ava beat up badly.  We ran to the girls brought them home and then went after her but she was gone I have no Idea where she went but we need to find her.

Lily rose p.o.v
I have no idea what's going on with my sister all I need to do was to find out why. Then out of nowhere I see her with the socs and she starts beating me up I asked her to stop and she told me to shut up and called me a fitly greaser all I know is this isn't her at all and I want my sister back. I need to figure out how to get her back and fast I don't want to lose her.