Starting to remember

Avery P.O.V
So these people are trying to jog my memory so far they tried talking about it acting it out but nothing was helping until I saw this boy wearing a Mickey mouse shirt and eating chocolate cake and beer I closed my eyes and stumbled a little bit. Once I got my balance back I opened my eyes and said" Two-bit eating chocolate cake everyday is not good " he almost jumped out of his pants picked me up and put over his shoulders and started to run around. "Put her down two-bit I heard a boy in a wheelchair "maybe if you guys do what you normally do and maybe I would remember " "bye guys I am going to go work on a car" "hey Steve don't forget your tool box "he did the same thing as two-bit. "Dang Dallas every stop smoke " he dropped his smoke and was freaking out I smiled at him then I looked at the kid in the wheelchair he looked so scared I went towers him and he flinched " shh it's just me Johnny I am not going to hurt you he looked at me with his black eyes and they widen he got up and gave me a hug.

Sorry for not updating in a while I was in connecticut visiting my family I wanted to update yesterday but I was so excited that I got hang out with my friend kaitlyn anyway four people down four to go who do u guys think I am going to remember next tell me in the comments section below

Srry this chapter might be confusing I forgot to publish this