Time for School

Soda p.o.v
We we're sitting in the living room waiting for the twins to get home so we can tell them even tho some will be happy and mad. Once they walked in we pulled them to the living and started to tell them "so before we tell you this you have to promise not to be mad I told them" "we promise all of them siad in unison" "we enrolled you guys in school" "What?!?! " and we are not changing our mind that goes for Avery Sofia Olivia lily Mickie and Ava will start high school tomorrow." Along with Jasper ray and Jace" after that we had get ready for bed so we took quick showers put our PJ's on and called it a night.

-----The next morning-----
Mickie p.o.v
I was asleep when my alarm went off then I realized that today was our first day of school well not all of us my brother and pony already been going to school. Lillie and Isabella graduated high school and finished college the other either don't care don't go but I just ignored it and got up went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a messes bun then go back to the room which I'm sharing with the other girls and put on a shirt that says 'the dog ate my homework' some ripped jeans my convers and my leather jacket and when down stairs to see the other girls ready. We ate and left Darry was kind enough to take us before he went to work avery and Sofia siad their byes to their brothers and they left.

Avery p.o.v
I seen as my brothers left I looked up at the building and read 'will Rodgers high school' I was scared and so nervous but after about 5 minutes I walked in. I walk into the office with the girls and boys then I spot none other than Sawyer and some chick I'm hoping he doesn't notice me. Once I got my schedule I see I have locker 360 I make my way to it when I get there I see that Sawyer has the locker next me then he notices me and walked towards me. "Well well well look at what we have Here it's shy girl what a loser" just then everyone in the hallway starts laughing at me I just ran to my first class which is history I take my seat and see the same girl from earlier and just hind in my books. Just then I felt someone taping on my shoulder it was the girl "hi I'm lily rose what's your name" " A- Avery I said while stuttering" "nice to meet you avery after class was over it was like English choir flew by fast and it was time for lunch once I got there I seen the girls and boys gesturning for me go over there I walked over and sat down then all of a sudden a strong hand was on my shoulder and the other on Sofia we turned around to see none other that our brother "Ponyboy!! We both siad unison and huged him while mickie did the same with Johnny. Then we hear a voice yell his name too and seen it was lily rose she jumped in his arms it was like they we're so happy to see each other they explained that they are siblings so that makes lily rose our sister I just want to go home crawl in my bed and cry *bell rings* Dally picks us up and brings us home.

Sofia p.o.v
Today was the best day ever I made so many friends and now we have a new sister that's so cool we walk into the house and Avery runs into the room in tears something tells me she didn't have a good day so as her twin sister I'm going to see if she's okay. I walk in the room and sit on the bed "hey Aves what's wrong I asked her " "nothing im fine" "no you arent tell me im your twin and i wanna help" leave me alone please" "fine" i walked out somethings going on with my sister and im going to find out what if its the last thing i do.

Ps the guys in the picture is sawyer