Friendemenys/ Day 2

Dallas pov
"Your such a liar I yell at Avery" "I told you I did know what I was doing and what about you?!" "This proves that you only care about yourself I freaking hate you." I watched as she walked in the house then me a couple mintes later I seen her on the couch with Sawyer talking she looked at me and gave me the death stare. A couple hours later we started band practice I notice that soda and mickie can't keep there eyes off each other I really would like to see them together ever since sandy left him he's been heart broken I just don't want to happen again. "Hey mickie can I talk to you for a minute? I heard soda say" they walked out the room "yes soda?" "Listen I don't know how to say this but I like you and I mean like you like you. "Soda I don't know what to sa- she got cut off when soda kissed her and she kissed back" mickie I know we only known each other for a couple of months but will you be my girlfriend? "Yes I would love to" they kissed again then walked back to the gang to tell them the good news Johnny was pretty cool about it.

Sofia pov
I seen that everyone was happy for mickie and soda that probably Canada can here us "let's hear it for moda I shouted." After that little break we got back to work I was working with my dancers teaching them the dance to the song when I seen how cute moda and dillie are I just wish I had someone like that that. "Okay guys just follow me" I do a simple right left right left right left right move and while I was doing it I couldn't keep my eyes off of Johnny he's so cute and dreamy I was lost in a daze until ella knocked me out of it. "You like Johnny don't you?" "What no that's crazy I said as I began to chew my hair" "your lying because every time your nervous, scared you chew your hair "okay fine I like him but please don't tell anyone" "I won't I promise" we went back to what we we're doing after we finished pony had us run through the song I though it went well but not in his book because he yelled at me and Johnny for starring at each other, jace was starring at my sister after, the new couple we're whispering things in each others ears, and finally for whatever reason dallas and avery we're making death stares at each other the whole time. When I asked them what's wrong they told me it was nothing and just walked away they are acting weird because they we're fine the other day now today they look like they want to kill each other.