Christmas Part 2

As Hercules arrived at their home they all went outside to walk to Eliza's house. Hercules and Lafayette were walking in front of Alex and John while holding Hands. You could see Lafayette's cheeks glowing and he had the biggest smile one could imagine. John was a bit envious of their relationship but he wished them nothing but the best. He looked over to Alex who was observing the falling snowflakes when one of them landed on his nose. John chuckled slightly, he thought Alex looked incredibly adorable in his big coat and the scarf which reached over his mouth. His gaze softened and he just wanted to hug Alex as tight as he could. He was snapped out of his thoughts when he walked into Lafayette who stopped walking for some reason. "Why'd you stop?" John asked but it was clear the moment he looked over the Frenchman's shoulder on his tip toes. "That was fast..." He muttered as he saw Eliza standing in the doorframe to let them all inside.

They were greeted with small hugs from all of the sisters and Maria who was staying as well. Alex kissed Eliza on the cheek as they went to the living room where they put the presents under the wonderfully decorated Christmas tree. There was a delightful smell in the air and Alex felt his stomach grumble. Eliza giggled and lead the group to the dinner table where they sat down.

"I'll go and get the food." Eliza walked into the kitchen and lifted the big turkey onto a big plate which she brought back to the others. She smiled at the hungry looks of everyone and put the meal down in the middle of the table. "You can eat as much as you like." As she sat down everyone dug in.

Dinner was spent mostly with Maria and Peggy talking about the wedding and how everyone was invited and were free to bring a date. They didn't know about Lafayette and Hercules but it was getting painfully obvious for John. There was a lot of wine on the table and John took advantage of that when no one was looking. He was pretty drunk when they all sat down on the two couches in the living room. "Okay guys, who wants to go first?" Angelica asked and Peggy held her hand up. "The youngest starts so I'm the first." She said giggling and walked to the tree. Her eyes scanned the few presents and she saw one for her from Eliza. She picked it up and ripped the paper open. Inside the wrapping was a small box which Peggy opened and saw a necklace with a flower charm on it. "This is so cute!" She took the necklace out of the box and Maria put it around her neck. "Thank you so much!" Peggy jumped on Eliza's lap and cuddled her cheek onto hers.

This went on for at least half an hour when it finally was Alexanders turn to get a gift. He looked at the present which was from John and it was obviously a flower so he took it from under the tree and unwrapped the paper carefully. His eyes widened as he saw the beautiful colours of the petals. Alex turned to John and gave him a quick hug. "Thanks man. This rose is so beautiful." He said with a smile which made John feel like he was about to form a puddle on the ground.

John got mostly turtle themed present which he adored and Hercules got the lilies from Lafayette and sewing supplies from the others like fabric. "I'll give you your present at home okay?" Hercules asked Lafayette who nodded excidetly. Lafayette winked at John who gave him a thumbs up.

It was slowly getting late and the four men said their goodbyes while they walked out of the door. John caught a glimpse of Alex kissing Eliza and he just wanted to vomit. The snow on the ground was even higher than before and an icy wind was blowing in their faces. John was shaking and he rubbed his hands together. Alexander saw this and he felt a small blush come to his cheeks. He undid his scarf and held it out to John who looked at him in surprise. "You seem cold." Alex muttered and their fingers brushed ever so slightly when John took the scarf and tied it arouns his neck. "Thanks Alex." John said in a hopeful voice and he couldn't help but smile at the small gesture. 'Maybe I still got a chance after all.' He thought and they proceeded to walk.

Lafayette fumbled with the house key since his hands were cold and he just couldn't hit the keyhole. "Merde, what is this shit!" He exclaimed and handed the key to Hercules who opened the door without any sign of struggle.

John gave Alexander his scarf back and thanked him again. All of them were pretty tired from all the food they ate. Alexander put his rose into a vase and filled it with water. He played softly with the petals and John watched him curiously. 'How would his fingers feel on my- Stop thinking like this! You're the innocent one here.' John tore his eyes away and walked into their shared bedroom and changed into his pyjamas. He put his presents onto his bedside table and threw himself onto his bed. Soon Alex came into the room and put the vase with the rose on his desk and sat down on his bed. There was a breathtaking silence in the room which made John uncomfortable so he sat up as well. "Did you have a good time?" He asked Alex. "Yeah it was fun." John could hear how Alex stopped himself from talking but he gave him a sign to go on. Alex sighed and looked John in the eyes. "You really have nothing against me and Eliza? I could see how you snuck some glances at her." He almost sounded disappointed and John shook his head furiously. "I have no interest in her Alex. I'm-" John almost forgot that Alex didn't know about his sexuality and it ended on an akward note.

Hercules and Lafayette were cuddling on their beds which they pushed together earlier. Hercules played with Lafayettes curls and rubbed circles on his shoulder. "So... what's my present?" Lafayette asked eagerly and looked up to Hercules with sprakling eyes. The other man chuckled and slowly started kissing Lafayette who kissed back fast. It was slowly getting hot between them and Hercules moved Lafayette underneath him. "Are you sure about this? We can stop if you want." Said Lafayette who was breathing heavyly. Hercules just continues to suck on the others neck as an answer and it went on.