We know

The three men talked for a while and Lafayette seemed to become happy again. He didn't want this night to be sad so he instead drank some wine and told cringey french jokes to his friends.

Hercules hasn't seen Angelica since Lafayette took him upstairs. He liked the girl but he didn't want to engage with her further than being friends. He was still thinking about Laf's lips on his. His finger played with his lips all night long. 'I'm not even sure if I like men!' He thought but missed the feeling of the kiss.

John was getting tired and was ready to head home with the other two. He was worried because he couldn't find Hamilton anywhere. 'Maybe he went home already?' He thought and walked out of the house to get to the car.

Lafayette was pulled back by Hercules and he looked at him with a smile. Hercules had a nervouse look on his face and sighed. "I think I know where Alexander is." He trailed off making sure that John wasn't able to hear their conversation. "I saw him walking into a room with... Eliza." He heard Lafayette gasping. The Frenchman turned to John who was almost at the car and frowned. "How could he do that? John loves him so dearly." Lafayette was really getting upset and he wanted to beat Hamilton until he realized what he's done.

Hercules put a hand onto Laf's shoulder and looked at John who was waiting for them. "Remember, he doesn't know any of John's affections towards him. He's too oblivious to see." They began walking towards the car and saw John sitting inside.

Lafayette got into the car with a heavy sigh. "I know." He muttered and looked back at John with an apologetic look.

It didn't take a long time for Alexander to climax and he was now holding the naked body of Eliza in his arms. His heart was still beating at a very fast rate but soon after he calmed down, he fell asleep.

Eliza was still awake thinking about what just happened a couple of minutes ago. She knew she needed it and she was glad that she got it. Her lips formed to a smile as she saw Alexander's adorable sleeping face. 'He's such a handsome man~' She thought dreamily and put a hand onto his bare chest. She slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Peggy was laying in Maria's arms and felt pretty anxious about proposing to her girlfriend. She wanted it to be perfect and not in the slightest bit akward. Her fingers played with Maria's hair and she placed small kissed all over her chest.

Angelica ended up talking with Thomas Paine as he snaked an arm aroun dher waist. She giggled because she was very ticklish and looked into Thomas' eyes full of lust.

It didn't take long until John and the others came home. John wanted to call the police to get a search troop for Alexander. "But guys he might've gotten hurt! We don't know where he is and I miss his presence." He muttered the last part and went into his room to get his turtle. "Hey there~ Awe look at your little feetsies! Who's adowable? You're adowable~" John said with his most childish voice and set the turtle back into it's cage with a lot of lettuce.

"We have to tell him Herc." Lafayette said and pulled out his phone to see that Frederick's night went great with Samuel. 'Too much information.' He typed and sent it to Frederick. "He'll be worried sick about him."

Hercules gave Lafayette a well know look of: Are you serious?! "We can't just tell him Laf. Let's wait until tomorrow at least okay? Maybe he'll come back on his own and has a reasonable explenation for this."

Lafayette first didn't notice how close Hercules was standing by him. But OH BOI was he close. Their hands were touching for a bit and Lafayette took this as an invintation to take it and so he did. A slight blush came onto his cheeks as he looked down into Hercules' eyes.

John came out of his room and saw them holding hands. "Ooohhh~ Did I miss something here?" He chuckled as he saw how red the two of them were. He pulled his hair out of his ponytail and fingergunned at them. "It's hiiigggh-"

"Goddamnit John." Hercules laughed and squeezed Lafayette's hand softly. "You nerd stop pointing at us." He nuzzled Lafayette's shoulder to hide his embarrassement.

John stopped with the pointing and pulled his hair back into a ponytail. "M'sorry guys my inner Mccree took ahold of me." He went into the kitchen and prepared some sandwiches for his friends as a midnight snack. "There you go my little lovebirds~" He smiled widely and handed them their sandwiches. "Okay now let's call the police." He said but Lafayette quickly snatched John's phone away who looked like a kicked puppy. "Guys? Why you do this?"

"John we know where he is." Lafayette said and saw an excited Laurens. "He went back into his office to work. You know how he is~" Hercules butted in and gave Lafayette a nervous wink.

"Oh if that's the case imma go and sleep. Good night guys." He got his phone back and went back into his room where he changed into his pyjamas and cuddled up to his turtle plush.

Hercules sighed and bit into his sandwich and held Lafayette's hand. "I hope he won't mention what he's done when he comes home." Lafayette only nodded and ate his sandwich silently. When they both finished their snack they walked into their bedroom. "So... How does it feel? Holding my hand." Lafayette asked and tried to hide his blushing face. "Actually pretty nice." Hercules said and giggled at the huge smile on Lafayette's face. "I'm not sure if I'm ready for this but it sure feels great." Hercules hugged Lafayette.

"Let's go to sleep shall we?" Asked Lafayette and let go of Hercules. "Do you maybe want to cuddle? Like last night you know?" Hercules asked and got a very clear response to that. Lafayette clinged to the smoller male and they fell onto Hercules' bed. They broke out into fits of giggles until they got comfortable and fell asleep in each others arms.