Say yes to this

((Hamilton was mentioned in a newspaper here in Switzerland! I almost didn't believe it~ But the sad part is it's bc of *vomiting noise*))

Alexander trotted into the kitchen and looked inside the fridge to see what he could cook for Eliza. There wasn't much in it and his cooking skills were also very much nonexisting. He sighed and looked to the door of his flatmates room and saw Hercules and Lafayette coming out of it while holding hands. A smirk grew on Alex's face and he chuckled. "Hey guys~ What'd I miss here?"

Hercules blushed deep red as he and Laf sat down onto the couch. "How was your evening yesterday? Did Eliza enjoy your company?" He felt a tad angry at his friend but then again Alexander didn't know about John's feelings. His hand was still softly squeezing Laf's.

Alexander laughed and remembered the events from the night before. "It was wonderful~ She's just like in the old times. Like a delicate flower." He put his hair up in a ponytail and leaned on the kitchen counter. "Laf could you help me with cooking? Eliza comes over tonight and I promised I would cook for her." He pleaded and he was slightly confused as he saw how annoyed Lafayette looked at him.

"I guess... But did you tell John what you did before he went to work?" He was scared to ask this because John could've done so many things to himself in the moment as they spoke. His expression softened when he felt Hercules wrapping his arms around Lafayette's waist. A smile tugged at his lips but he had to be serious in this situation.

"Sure did. How could I not tell him? It's an important occasion." Alexander smirked but grew scared as he saw how dark aura emitted from Lafayette. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked in a small voice and he was surprised as he saw how Lafayette sped out of the appartement.

John was sitting on a bench in front of the coffee shop he worked at and stuffed himself full with the cookies he took. His eyes were red from all the crying and he started shivering a while ago. His shift would start in 15 minutes but he couldn't care less about that fact. He heard footsteps behind him in the snow so he turned around and saw Lafayette breathing heavyly. John turned around again and hid his face in his coat. "What is it?" He asked, his voice cracking and hot tears made their way down his cheeks again. John felt a stinging pain in his heart but appreciated the hug from Lafayette.

They sat there for a minute until the Frenchman helped John to get up and walked into the warmth of the coffee shop with him. Laf found an empty table and told John to sit down and warm up a bit. He walked to the counter and ordered two large hot chocolates and brought them back to the table. "He is so blunt. Why would he come and brag about what happend yesterday?" He asked and John just shrugged with his shoulders. Lafayette sighed and sipped at his beverage. "I talked to your manager and explained the situation to her. She said you could go home at any time."

John shook his head and downed the hot chocolate. "I don't want to be around him at the moment. Maybe I can sleep at Theo's for tonight." He took out his phone and texted Theodosia. The reply  came quickly and he was happy that he had such amazing friends. "Laf thanks for wanting to help me get it on with him. I think that won't be nessecary any more." A Little sob escaped his lips and he hid his face in his hands.

Lafayette put his hands onto John's head and started consoling him by whispering soothing words to him. "I'll stay with you and Theo as well tonight. I can't leave my best friend alone when he's feeling shitty."

John thanked Lafayette and stood up to start working. He wanted to clear his mind and not think about Hamilton. He stood behind the counter and put on a smile. His thoughts were still with Alexander. He imagined how wonderful it would've been if he was the one sleeping with the irresistible Alexander Hamilton. John stopped thinking about it when a new customer came and ordered.

Peggy sneaked out of Maria's arms and tip toed out of their shared room. She had the Little box with her and the beautiful diamond ring inside. 'Today's the day!' She thought and walked down the stairs to prepare a romantic lunch for her soon to be wife.

Hercules got a text from Lafayette saying that he and John would sleep at Theo's house and that he should not leave Alexander and Eliza alone that night so they wouldn't do anything in their appartement. He put his phone down and he watched Alex trying to work out why Laf was mad at him.

Maria yawned and rolled onto her stomach as she tried to get a grasp on Peggy but her beloved wasn't in bed. She stood up with tired eyes and put her hair into a ponytail. She grabbed a pair of shorts and a red Shirt and changed into them. Maria put on some lipstick and Mascara to look a bit decent in front of Peggy. As she was walking downstairs she smelled food. The dining room was decorated with red rose petals and candles on the table. She gasped as she saw Peggy dressed in the yellow dress she bought her 2 years ago. "Darlin' You look astonishing." She embraced her and they both sat down and strated eating.

Peggy was starting to sweat and she wanted to get it over already. 'She'll surely say yes! Why wouldn't she?' With trembling hands she reached under the table were she put the little velvet box. She stood up slowly and took in a deep breath. "I know you are wondering why I put up all these romantic things today. Well one reason is because I wanted to treat my lovely girlfriend to lunch but also because I just couldn't wait to ask you this anymore." Peggy got down on one knee and even before she could start saying anything she was tackled backwards and she was showered in kisses.

"Of course! How could I say no to this!" Maria kissed every centimeter of Peggy's face and picked her up bridal style. She laughed and cried at the same time as she started dancing around with Peggy in her arms.