Come back to bed

John was curled up in the guestroom bed beside Lafayette. His hair was tickling his nose and he sneezed. "Laf can you put your phone down? I can't sleep when it's so bright." He mumbled and sighed happyly as Lafayette put his phone on the drawer next to the bed. John thought about what Eliza and Alex might be doing right now and a frown appeared on his face. 'At least the holidays are close.' He snuggled himself closer into the pillow and closed his eyes. Tears started to prick at his eyes and he started quietly sobbing. He felt an arm around him and he started calming down after Lafayette began rubbing his back.

Theodosia changed into her nightgown and put her hair into two braids. "Aaron? Come to bed please. Your work can wait." She pleaded as Aaron still sat at his study. She stood up from their bed and hugged her fiancé from behind. "I wish Alex would just see how John loves him. I bet this wouldn't have happend if he did." She intertwined her fingers with Aaron's and kissed his lips. Her hair fell over her shoulder and she lifted Aaron up from his chair. "Your shift starts early tomorrow. I'll take care of our guests." She said sweetly and led Aaron to bed.

Hercules was on his phone when Eliza and Alexander started talking about how they were in love. He didn't really need to hear that and he was still angry. It was already late and Eliza had to head home to her sister to celebrate. "Goodnight Eliza." He told her with a smile and she left swiftly after kissing Alex on the cheek.

Angelica was hugging Peggy and Maria tightly as she arrived at their home. "I'm so happy for you two! We'll have to celebrate your union greatly~ I already have everything planned for a girl's night. Are there any other people you want to invite?" She asked with joy and handed Peggy self made cookies as a present. "Oh! And we shouldn't forget about Christmas! Where do we want to celebrate it? Maybe we could ask Alexander and his friends if the want to come over."

Eliza was walking back to Peggy's house with her earbuds in and was listening to Christmas music. She walked in time with the music which looked a bit odd but she didn't mind. The snow has intensified over the last few days and she absolutely loved it. The city felt special around that time of the year.

Alexander let himself flop down on his bed and groaned. He really needed some sleep so he would not be garbage the next day at work. He sat up and walked to John's turtle. Alex smiled and put lettuce in the cage. His phone lit up on his nightstand and he sat back onto his bed where he checked his messages. It was Eliza who wished him a goodnight. He texted back and then caught himself looking at John's profile picture. He decided to text him.

The four women had downed another wine bottle before they went into their rooms. Eliza giggled at something Angelica said earlier. She wanted to change into her pyjama but she was too tired and passed out on her bed.

Angelica was writing poetry in her book she brought with her and slowly fell asleep on the couch.

On the next day Alexander and Aaron left early for work. They both arrived punctually and greeted the other briefly. Aaron was still thinking about John and how Alexander hurt his feelings and he surely didn't want that Alex would get away with that. He was thinking of some way to make Alexander pay for his actions when the man himself started to fall asleep in his chair. "Wake up Hamilton!" He smacked him on the back and Alex shot up. "Thanks man." He whispered and continued to work.

Lafayette woke up to John shifting around in the bed. He rubbed his eyes and sat up. "Morning." He mumbled and took his phone to see a message from Hercules. He smiled and showed it to John. "You are so cute guys." John smiled and gave Lafayette a quick wink. "Let's go downstairs to see if Theo is already awake." Lafayette said and they descended the stairs still in their pyjamas.

Theodosia was watering the beautiful roses Aaron got her when they got engaged. She hummed quietly not noticing her quests behind her. As she turned around she almost let out a shriek. "Oh my god you guys. Don't sneak around! I'm going to get a heart attack." She laughed and walked into the kitchen. "I made breakfast~ I hope you like fried eggs!" She called and got the three plates. They sat down and started eating. "Did you sleep well?" She asked with a smile. John nodded and munched on his food. "I gotta show you something." Lafayette said and pulled out his phone to show Theo the message he got from Hercules. She squealed and clapped her hands. "That is so adorable~"

Hercules left for work and texted Lafayette: "Hey Laffy Taffy~ I miss you dearly. When will you come home? Is John feeling better? I hope you'll have a nice day<3"
He arrived in the shop just before his shift began and opened the door for customers. It was the last day before Christmas and the people flooded the small shop. Hercules chuckled at their faces and trued helping them as best as he could.