Understanding

Alexander took his phone and messaged Eliza that he wanted to meet up with her. They decided they were going to meet in half an hour at her house. He was very nervous about breaking up with her. He didn't want to break her heart again! Hopefully she would understand it and that they could still be friends after all of that. John was still resting on his lap and he looked at him with an adoring smile.

Aaron and Theodosia were cuddling in their bed since Aaron had a free day and they wanted to cherish every moment. Theo was stroking Aaron's arm and was kissing him softly. "We should do that more often." Said Aaron and Theo laughed. "You gotta have more freetime honey~" She kissed Aaron's nose and held his hand tightly. "Darling? I have something to tell you." Aaron put on his serious face and listened to his soon to be wife. "You'll have to get more groceries. It feels like I'm eating for two~" Theo giggled as she saw Aaron's baffled face. "Wait, what?" Asked Aaron with delight. "I-is this really happening?" He couldn't believe what his love was telling him. They tried several times for a child and it never worked so far. "I took a pregnancy test two weeks ago and already went to the doctors one time. I'm already a month in." She smiled the widest she's ever had and let tears of happyness flow. Aaron jumped up in joy and shouted some not understandable words which sounded like Chauderwelsch. He opened the windows and screamed: "I'm going to be a father!"

Eliza looked at her watch and sighed as she waited for Alex to come to the small coffee shop she and her sisters were just recently. She knew what Alex wanted to discuss and even tough it hurt her, she wanted the best for him. The cute redhead from last time was there as well. They texted a couple of times and Eliza slowly grew fond of her.

Alex finally arrived and ran through the door to Eliza's booth. "I'm sorry! I overslept." He said panting and sat down across her. "So, I know this may sound weird but-" "I know that you're in love with Laurens." She cut through his sentence and an akward silence erupted from Alexander. "And... I guess I'm fine with it." She said and a couple of tears went down her cheeks. "I want you to be happy Alex and if it isn't with me, then it's with John. You seem so delighted around him and I'm sure you didn't come late because you overslept. I saw your hickeys so take that unfashionable scarf off." Eliza chuckled and drank her hot chocolate.

Alexander let out a glad sigh and took off his scarf to reveal several dark red spots. "Sorry." He mumbled and watched how Eliza glanced to the counter. "She seems to really like you." Alex teased and wiggled his eyebrows.

Hey guys! I'm really sorry that this update is really short but I didn't want to make you wait even longer but I hope you like this small chapter:3