Prologue and A/N

It will be my first fanfic, so please give me accurate opinions about what should I improve. Thank you. Also, English is not my main language, so keep that in mind.

[Y/N] - your name

[F/N] - first name

[L/N] - last name

[N/N] - nickname

[H/C] - hair color

[E/C] - eye color

[F/C] - favorite color

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Wake up... [Y/N] wake up, you'll be late for school! - someone shouted. It was my mother. I started to wake up and heard her coming up the stairs and opening the door to my room.

- Wake up, it is not nice to be late on the first day of the school.

- Like they would like to see me and get to know me.

Okay, here I will explain one thing. During secondary school, I got to a fight against some thugs attacking my crush. I got pretty beaten up and got a pretty scar on my face - on the right side. Unlucky it did hit the eye, and my crush chose someone else.

- Come on, it will not be that bad. What would others think when you will arrive late on the first day?

- Alright, coming down. Gimme a few minutes.

I decided to get up and get dressed. As I was putting some nice clothes on, I took a look around my room. Looked pretty standard - green painted walls, drawer, a desk with my PC and console and bed. But there were few additions that were different - my ASG equipment and posters of games or anime hung on walls. I came closer to check if everything is on the place, and it is. Good. I came downstairs to the kitchen to get breakfast. Toast with cheese and bacon and some coffee. That is why I love my parents - they know what is best to wake me up and keep me on in doom place called the school.

[timeskip brought to you by spinning rikka]

Okay, it looks like I arrived a few minutes before the beginning of the lessons. Doubt it will help anyway because the school is really huge. I was dressed in standard uniform, but with one addition.

I had most of my face covered, revealing only one eye (Kakashi style - I always liked him - A/N)

I had most of my face covered, revealing only one eye (Kakashi style - I always liked him - A/N). I also noticed that most of the school's community was female. I thought "maybe this school is female-only and I walked into the wrong doorway? Screw it, I have to find my classroom." I thought.

*10 minutes later*

Goddamnit. I finally found my class, but I am late. I hear the lessons going on and I am afraid of getting scolded for it, and more terrifying for me, getting attention. I prefer working from the second line because no one will spot you in it. I decided to knock on the doorway and wait for the reaction. I heard "Come in!" and I entered. About 25-30 people were watching me and the teacher asked :

- Who are you and what are you doing here?

- I am sorry Sensei, I am [F/N] [L/N]. I got lost a bit around the school, that is why I am late. I am also a new student at school.

- Okay... can you introduce yourself? And take off that mask?

- To the first one, okay. Second is a no-go, sorry.

- Why?

- Not really want to talk about it, doubt anyone would be interested.

I stepped in and on my way, I heard whispers... It looks like I will be known around the school shortly.

- As I said, my name is [F/N] [L/N]. I got transferred here from Europe pretty recently, and I decided to move to this school. I hope we will work with each other well - I said bowing down at the end. Hmm, I noticed only three males, the rest of the class were females. Interesting.

- Mr. [L/N] can you take a seat next to Hyoudou Issei? It is that brown-haired male.

- Understood.

On my way to the seat, I heard some girls whispering "He seems nice, but the mask...". Well, that is a nice way to start high school. I exchanged handshakes with Issei and sat on the desk next to him.

[timeskip brought to you by chibi Issei chased by Koneko]

Okay, so it is lunch time. I decided to stay in the classroom and eat something since I did not have an idea where is the cafeteria. Suddenly someone shook my arm from behind. Guess what, it was Issei. He asked me :

- Hey man, want to eat with us? I can show you the most important and interesting parts of the school if you want?

- Sure, would be happy.

I did notice that he was making some kind of weird face as he thought of something perverted... Maybe it was just me. We decided to eat outside, near the training area. Issei brought 2 friends: Matsuda and Motohama. They looked like normal people, but my assumptions were right. They were perverts. At impossible tier. I could count the normal things they mentioned on one hand. We ate our lunches and Issei asked me if I want to see something special. OK, I made a dumb move. I agreed and we all went to see it. They decided to peek on the girls, while they were changing. Unfortunately, they made some noise and the girls rushed at us with wooden swords... At least I was fit enough to run away safely, but the Perverted Trio got hit pretty hard. We stopped near the old building and Issei asked me:

- Man, why you did not help us? We were getting struck down by them...

- That was your penalty. Do not expect me to help you in cases like those. And trust me, you were lucky that I did not smash you.

- What? Come to me...

Then he started watching above and I did the same. We both saw a beautiful, red-headed girl with really big curves, watching us from a window.

- Who... who is she? - I asked.

- Rias Gremory - Motohama said - leader of the Occult Research Club. Girl with biggest boobs in school.

- You only look at one thing... - I sighed.

*Rias's POV*

I decided to take a look outside, there was some kind of argument going I thought. I noticed four guys, and one was wearing a mask. Strange.

- Akeno?

- Yes, boss?

- Do you know these boys?

- I think brown haired one is Issei Hyoudou... From 2-A class. And the masked one is a mystery to me, but I'll find something out. Why do you ask?

- Nothing special. Checkmate. - I said, finishing off Akeno on chess.

- How did you that every time... - she said silently.

-------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 1. Let me know if it was good and if I should continue.

Until next time!

Blackbeard out!