Two

x

-Last Night-

The car stopped causing everything to get quiet. There were no birds. No cars or people but the two who just slammed their doors.

Another door opened, blowing cold air against me but it was the most refreshing thing I could feel right now.

"Dan!" I heard a familiar voice. No.. "How lovely it is to see you!" She pulled off my blindfold and smiled at me. Liz.

"I'm surprised you didn't go after this one. Handsome isn't he." A big guy chuckled. He was tall. Taller than me. With an intense beard and unbrushed hair. He had muscle too. "Too bad he's not going to look like that anymore."

I widened my eyes and backed up now that I can see. He laughed again as Liz hit me in the side of my head once more.

-Day One-

Phil's POV

"They were supposed to be here half an hour ago!" I whined at Pj as I paced in the kitchen. Everything was neat even though I couldn't care less about it. Pj cleaned excessively when he was stressed.

"They'll come. I'm sure they just had somewhere to ru-" He was cut off by the doorbell ringing. I ran faster than I knew I could to answer.

"Hello Phil." The officer smiled at us.

"Did you get anything?" I said immediately. They sighed but nodded.

We now sat in the lounge in front of the tv which had the footage on screen only paused so we could talk.

"So we tried to trace his phone but it said it was disconnected and/or off. The store owners claim they didn't notice anything weird but when we watched the tapes... here." He pressed play.

I saw Dan awkwardly looking through the shelves. He was so beautiful. My heart melted at the sight of him. He was at his most gorgeous when he didn't think anyone was listening or watching.

It changed angles to show another person with their hair pulled back into a ponytail showing just how long it was. They had quite nice clothes to match some fancy fake glasses but they had a mask on which only covered their mouth and nose.

They seemed to speak to Dan almost like a fan would. Dan took a second to look up but when he did, the person smashed a rock to the side of his head. A man came into view and helped carry him out into a white van.

The two people threw him in and quickly drove off making sure no one saw. The video paused and zoomed in on both of the faces.

"Do you know these people?" Someone near me asked. I stared at the screen, my vision was blurred and my heart was in my throat. A tear ran down my face.

"They had a license plate yeah?"

"We checked it, had people go looking for it around the area. But nothing came up. I'm guessing it was fake and they just took it off when they were farther away."

"Whoever it is knows what they're doing."

I choked a bit but turned to everyone. "It's Liz."

Dan's POV

I opened my eyes with another massive pain in my head. There was an old, broken down house around me with no windows. There was only broken wood and dust. The door was rusted as well.

With all the power I had, I stood. My hands untied and my gag gone.

"Hello!" I shouted in every corner I could. "Help someone please!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and hit the door. "Phil!" I called. The door opened showing Liz smirking. "You bitch."