One

x

The silky feeling of his smooth skin under my fingers as I stroked his cheek while we laid in bed together was now the best part of my day.

I know where his eye starts to where his lips end and I would be able to draw his face blindfolded.

The sun hit us so perfectly that the bright blue color of his eyes shined into mine. His pink lips lifted in a small smile as he sighed in relaxation.

"I love you" I whispered. His smile got bigger causing his eyes to wrinkle a bit.

"I love you too" He mumbled.

"Are you hungry?" I asked, now playing with his hair.

"Yeah but I don't want to move." He replied with another sigh.

"What if we made pancakes?" I poked his nose. He sat up instantly and pulled me out of bed.

"Yes! I'll go make the batter." He skipped out of the room leaving me to stare at the empty doorway in amazement. 

It was June of 2017. Our wedding was planned for in a little over a month. Everything had been going great for us. Life was at it's best.

I quickly got ready for the day and met Phil in the kitchen who was pacing nervously.

"We need some milk. We always run out." Phil sighs at me. I kiss his neck quickly as I walked up.

"I'll be right back then. Can you make some coffee?" I grab the house keys as a force of habit but there's nothing wrong in having them. He nods and turned to the kettle. "I've got to pick up a new lens anyway. Since you broke yet another." I teased. He went to flick me but I dodged barely, flicking back at him.

"Hurry back though. I'll be here." His voice was drowning in fake sadness. I flicked him again and left the house.

With the right music playing in my headphones, I had a bounce to my step. Like I said life was at its best.

First I ran into the food store to pick up half a gallon of the milk we get. It went pretty quick so I decided I'd have enough time to just walk to the electronic shop. 

"Dan!" I heard near me as I skimmed through the lenses to find ours. I hadn't straightened my hair today so I assumed I would look horrible to this person. "Hi Dan!" They said again this time closer. 

Maybe it was good to meet a fan today. It had been two weeks since I posted a video so having some interaction outside of twitter is nice. 

I looked up but felt a heavy pain just by my ear, knocking me out.

it's not over - the voice spoke ringing through my head as the black took over my head.

Phil's POV

I paced around our kitchen. Pj should be here soon as well as the police. It was three in the afternoon and I hadn't heard anything from Dan.

The doorbell rang making me jump out of my skin but run to get it. 

"Pj!" I pulled him in for a hug but it wasn't good enough. 

"When did he leave?" He pulled away to look at my face. 

"L-like eleven this morning." I stuttered with shaky breathing. 

"No texts? Calls?" He asked. I shook my head and felt a lump in my throat. The doorbell rang again and I immediately opened it. 

"Phil Lester?" They asked and showed their badges quickly. 

"Yes come in please." I opened the door wider to let the two in. We all headed up to the lounge and sat down. 

"So explain everything in full detail." One of them said while the other took out a notepad. 

I did as told explain how everything went which really didn't take long as I didn't know a lot. But I told them everything we had said and that I made coffee for him to come back to that was now stone cold on our counter. 

"Do you know which stores he could have gone to? I can get in contact with the owners to send over the footage from ten in the morning to now..." He looked at Pj and me, observing us both.

"Yes!" Pj said first, nearly jumping up.

"What are your relations to Dan?" The guy with the notepad asked.

"Friend." Pj shrugged.

"Fiance." I spoke quickly. They both looked at me for a second but nodded taking note. 

"I'll call the owner now. You guys just sit tight." One of them walked off. My leg bounced showing just how scared I was. 

"I'm sure he'll be fine.. maybe he got lost." The one taking notes tried to calm me down.

"Then why didn't he call me?" My voice was high. A tear fell from my eye and hit the floor. Pj wiped my cheek and laid my head on his shoulder. 

"Does he have tracking on it?" The officer scooted closer now really into this conversation. I sighed and put my face in my hands. 

"I told him we should have but he didn't want to. Said it was 'unnecessary because he always knows where his phone is.'" More tears escaped my eyes into my hands.

"The owners said they'd send it in straight away. We will give you a call when." The officer came back and the other stood up. "If we could get your most used number." 

I gave them everything they needed even Dan's phone. He wasn't answering me so he might not even answer them but it was worth a shot.

"I could look up his phone. Even if 'fine my phone' is off we could still see where he is." The notepad officer said and walked off with the other right behind him. 

We said our goodbyes and I closed the door. Pj hugged me, allowing me to cry as hard as I needed to not holding back but his hug still wasn't good enough.

"What have you eaten today? Pj mumbled. I shrugged in reply. I was no longer hungry. I just wanted to be with Dan now. "Why don't I make some pasta?" He hummed and lead me to the lounge. 

I sat in Dan's sofa crease with my laptop playing some of his videos as my friend started cooking. I don't think I've ever been so desperate for Dans face ever.

Dan's POV 

An intense stinging sensation took over the back of my head. The roar of an engine was the only thing I could hear except the faint voices above me. Still I couldn't make out anything they said. 

I tried to look around but it was still so dark. The air was cold, my hands were tied and I had a gag wrapped around my jaw making sure I couldn't say anything at all.

With the little energy I had, I tried to make a noise of any type just to feel the slightest bit of power. But with the loud car we're in, I wasn't heard. 

I got up on my hands and knees only to be knocked over by a turn. I felt the wall behind me so I leaned up against that and waited to stop. 

-

Hello hello hello. Nice to see you here. I hope you enjoyed this! I'm going to be more responsible with uploading now. I'll try not to disappoint. 

Byyeee