Overwatch : d.va x male reader

Začít od začátku

Winston : haha nice work (y/n)
(Y/n) : don't thank me thank Megas
Winston : (chuckle) thank you Megas.....get back to HQ we see you soon
(Y/n) : see you there.

You turned around and flew off with your engines checking the systems finding not even a scratch on Megas when they were supposed to be the strongest security there was. You flew back to the overwatch HQ and took the secret elevator down to the vehicles hangar containing Overwatch cars and ships and of course Megas.

You placed him at his normal spot and just started working on it even when nothing was wrong you took good care of the huge battle mech always refreshing the stuff and doing a double check up. A hour ticked away with you listening to songs while working until it reached the Megas themed one a another person joined you.
D.va : why do you listen to that it ain't even good ?
(Y/n) : it fits Megas... and admitted the dutch version is better.

D.va smiled and put a different song on watching you work on something inside the left arm being covered in oil from a accident which in her eyes fitted you for some strange reason with a bit of oil in your hair and cheeks being the pilot you were.
D.va : you did good at the fight
(Y/n) : we (points at Megas and yourself)
D.va : oh yeah sorry.......... i wanted to ask you if you wanted to play a videogame with me ?
(Y/n) : (laughs) with the gueen Hana that is more dangerous then arm wresting with Winston.
D.va : (smirks) so your scared
(Y/n) : actually yes i am.

You closed the panel and walked over the arm to the car but D.va didn't give up following you over the arm and watched you from next to the car. You jumped in the driver seat and removed a screen to check on the wires making sure everything was still in place.
D.va : come on can we atleast do something ? We haven't done anything together for two weeks.

You looked down feeling bad, you may have been to focused on your work so you actually didn't spend time her but it was all to protect her. Ever since Talos started causing trouble you were needed for a lot more for dangerous task so you wanted to make sure Megas could take everything that was thrown at him.
(Y/n) : i know im sorry D.va (places screen back) okay what you want to do ?
D.va : well knowing you still live this thing why don't you tell me about the controls

Before you could tell her it was complicated she already opended the door and jumped inside the passenger seat. You shook your head with a smile doing your best to explain her the strange controls made that only you could use Megas.

Being a gamer herself D.va absorbed the information quickly and could tell you how to activate something like jets or all the rockets...... you weren't allowed to use them but hey they were usefull if ever needed to take something big down or destroy the city.

You two spend two hours in the car with you telling about Megas but soon the conversation started going about the two of you like what had planned, video games or just random stuff whatever you wanted to talk about. You loved it to see D.va happy with that adorble smile matching her whiskers.

Soom D.va activated the radio to put up some music blasting the room full of music with Megas boosted speakers. D.va laughed at you making you smile enjoying the music when suddenly D.va hugged you with a smile placing her head on your shoulder.
D.va : i missed us hanging out
(Y/n) : me too Hana... me too

She smiled and looked you in the eyes both of you losing yourselfs for a second before turning your heads away with a blush.
D.va laughed uncomvertable looking out the window looking for a excuse why she was blushing but could't fine one, she sneaked a glance at you to see your reaction just seeing the red on your cheeks.

She started wondering something, something that gave her some hope so she reached for your hand on the deskboard and held it making you look up with a blush.
D.va : (y/n) you okay your blushing ?
(Y/n) : um yeah of course i could ask you the same thing

You two looked at each other again this time not looking away and on their own your bodies moved closed wrapping a arm around each other and pressed your lips together in a sweet gentle kiss. D.va kissed harder and wrapped her arms around your neck climbing on your lap while you held her waist.

You held her as close as possible using one hand to hold her cheel feeling yourself grow warm with love all you could feel that D.va felt the same way. The girl kissed even harder at a point you two had no soace left between you until oxygen ran out and you parted blushing red as a tomato.
(Y/n) : wow..... Hana i-i-i love you
D.va : love you too (does her pose)

You chuckled and kissed her again much sweetwr which she returned, for another three minutes you two kissed until you parted and you reached for the door.
(Y/n) : what you say we get something to eat together ?

D.va smirked and locked the doors before you could open them forcing you to only look at her.
D.va : that can wait for now i onky want you and you own me for the time you ignored me.

You smiled and pecked her lips planning to make it up to her....Megas was your second most prised possesion but you hated to break it to him but Hana was your number one and you hers.

(Author : and so did this one....... so much work and i only have more ideas and stories but goddammit do i love this work and my live..
'Crash'
Guy : times up Darklord big Tony wants his money
Darklord : tell big Tony, big Tony get his money when i actually own him it..... that thing was not my fault
Guy : not my problem get him !!!

'Crash' 'gunshots' 'stab sound' glass breaking' 'bones breaking'.... a thud and then silence
Darklord : tell big tony to walk to hell like you did.