Give Him Praise!

Song day!

I have two songs today...I really had a difficult time deciding what song to do, because God really has used so many this past month to speak to me. And I thought to myself...I need to share these! So they are Behold (Then Sings My Soul) and What A Beautiful Name. **You'll have to look up What A Beautiful Name because I cannot seem to find a way to add another video :(** They are both from the new Hillsong Worship Album Let There Be Light. And you guys....the album is AMAZINGGGG. Every song just draws you to worship God and how God uses the songs is wonderful. So I encourage everyone to check out the album and give Him praise!

My favourite part of Behold (Then Sings My Soul) is verse 3. It really just reminds me how intimate and close God is to me. He, the Holy Spirit, is my friend. :)

One of my favourite parts is verse 3:

Behold I have a friend

The Spirit breathing holy fire within

My ever present help

Speaking truth when I can't find it

Light up this broken heart

And light my way

Until my time on earth is done

Oh Holy Spirit

Breathe in me like kingdom come

Oh Holy Spirit

Let Your work in me be done

+++++++++

Behold means to "see or observe (a thing or person, especially a remarkable or impressive one)."

When we realize how wonderful God is, and how much He has done for us, all that we can give is our praise and proclaim how great is love is. :)

++++++++

My favourite part of What A Beautiful Name is the bridge. When I proclaim these words I just cannot help but smile. This is our  God, the one and ONLY. :)

Death could not hold You

The veil tore before You

You silence the boast of sin and grave

The heavens are roaring

The praise of Your glory

For You are raised to life again

You have no rival

You have no equal

Now and forever God You reign

Yours is the kingdom

Yours is the glory

Yours is the Name above all names

---

From My Heart to Yours,

presh115

++++++++

QUESTION: What is your favourite TV show? (I don't have a favourite right now...but I am sure that the BBC's Sherlock  will be near the top of the list :) )