AUTHOR'S NOTE~THANK YOU!!!!

Hello everyone!!!

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who has been reading this book. God has definitely heard my prayer, and it is just so wonderful to see God working through the book! :)

What really surprised me is that I didn't update for like a week, and when I come to my profile I see my book is in THE TOP 20!!!! WHAT!!?!?!?!! Seriously guys, I think I almost cried when I saw it at #217 last month....goodness it's honestly mind blowing. It was an extra blessing to see the rank in Spiritual. However, honestly, that's not why I do it. None of it is for me, it's all for God. I pray that God blesses you through this book, and works amazing things in your life!!!

Also to thank you, I want to put this verse->

"The Lord bless you and keep you;

The Lord make His face shine upon you,

And be gracious to you;

The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,

And give you peace." Numbers 6:24-26 (NKJV)

THANK YOU EVERY SINGLE READER...yes you too ;) YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!!!!

From my heart to yours,

presh115

~~~

QUESTION: How did God lead you to this book? (Well I wanted to give this writing thing on Wattpad a try, and I was actually going to do some action and adventure novel, but I thought "oh, I'll just start with this first", and how lead me to just write what was on my heart...and yah, that's how From My Heart To Yours came to be!)