The Truth

Ok, so I wanted to do a longer entry (since I haven't updated in like...forever! I'm sorry:( ). But I have homework and activities tonight, so me gotta be short and sweet!
---
Today, is technically song day, but since I did song day part two last entry, this one will not be an "official"song entry.
---
"There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved."
‭‭Acts ‬4:12‬ ‭NLT‬‬
~
GOD gives us salvation, He saved us. I've heard that some people are a bit...I don't know...frustrated? When they hear there is one way. However we deal with these type of situations all the time, right vs. wrong for example on a math test. But the world is shifting towards a way that makes everything almost acceptable, like "this way works for me, what way works for you". Biblically, there is one way to get to Heaven, and that is through Jesus.
*---ACK!!! I am running out of time, I'll wrap it up now!
Thumbs: But I want to keep-
Mind: Stop!!---* lol me right now ;)

Anywhoooo, a quote that I heard puts this in perspective a bit better.
"...truth is of no use unless it's obeyed..."
-Josh McDowell Youth Devotions

I believe that Christianity is the truth, if you don't, then search for it! The Bible says that if one searches, they will find it.

I obey this truth, and it benefits me, that is how it works my friends. The Bible and the plan that Jesus has for you can enrich your life wonderfully everyday, or it can sit on the shelf collecting dust...make the choice.
"The truth will set you free."
From my heart to yours,
presh1115
---
QUESTION: Favourite app? Other than Wattpad ;) Mine is tied between NBA and Mail (I don't know, I just always check my email ><)
---
A/N: It was longer than I had projected, but I am happy with it. Tell me you thoughts! And don't forget to vote!