~Ever Be~

Okay so, I gotta tell you guys the story behind this update:

I heard this song, and I was like "yes, this is what I am going to do for song day!" Lol, that was like 3 weeks ago :). But over and over, I have heard this song on the radio, and it reminded me of this update that I need to write. I honestly really know the chorus and bridge of this song. But on YouTube, when I played the video...I honestly just got goose bumps. I really didn't truly listen to the song until then. The verses are so unbelievable powerful. Like my mouth was just hanging open... lol...but honestly....WOW. I believe God wanted me to hear it. I have so many favourite parts to this song, God touches me in this special way with different lines...it's just so beautiful. But it also brings some conviction. "Your praise will ever be on my lips." This means no matter what is season, good or bad...we praise. Wow, that type of life, consists of God's power and not mine. However, this is what needs to be the prayer of our hearts...that God WILL BE PRAISED. No matter what the circumstance.

From my heart to yours,

presh115

QUESTION: When does your summer vacation start? (Mine is in 2 weeks!!)

//

A/N: Hey guys, I'm sorry for my lack of updates. I won't promise anything 'cuz I don't want to disappoint...so just let me get through school and then I'll get back to you ;) Have a BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!