trust

One thing that I for sure struggle with is the act of trusting God fully. I want to say those words "Christ is enough for me" with full confidence, be able to just let everything go you know? But it just doesn't happen...and then I start to feel guilty for not having enough faith, or being strong enough to trust Him. But now, I realize that I had forgotten about God's love when it came to my faith. God understands that our "spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak." (Matthew 26:41) He can read our hearts...He knows our real intentions. We do intend to trust Him, but it is hard for our human nature to tear away from the set goal and vision for the day.

So below, I have just simple steps that you can implement into your daily routine to learn how to trust God with more of yourself. Please do not think that I am a perfect individual who used these steps to trust God with her entire life...because I am not. For me, some of these steps I do better than others, but I firmly believe that if we try our best to get closer to God, we will .

++++++++

Step 1: INTENTION

Like I mentioned above, God knows our hearts...He reads between every line, we cannot hide anything from Him. So then we need to asking ourselves the question "why?" I believe though that if one wants to trust God, their intentions should already be pure. But, it is a step that we should not overlook.

Step 2: MINDSET

 At this time we need to understand that everything is in God's hands...which means that He has full control. I believe that this is the hardest step because this is the point where we are really trying to embrace the new life we have in Christ. Unbelievers trust in themselves not God. Also, do not forget...this is with GOD'S STRENGTH...you are never alone :) God will help you to change how you think.

Step 3: ABIDE

Abiding in God's presence is also a very important. When we continue to pray and have devotions with our Heavenly Father, we will develop a closer relationship with Him, which in turn will make it easier for us to trust Him. Yes, the Enemy will come and try to tear us away from Him, but with ties so strong, if we continue to place our trust in Him, not matter the circumstance...we will stay!

++++++++

Remember that it's ok to have struggles...everyone does. But  we have the One who is by our side through it all...NEVER FORGET THAT <3 <3

From my heart to yours,

presh1115

++++++++

++++++++

QUESTION: Where or when is your favourite time for devotions? (I don't have a specific time, but I always do it in my room :)