a quote to encourage and remind

"A Christian's life is the window through which others can see Jesus"

-Anonymous 

-/-

Today a friend (who is not a believer) was talking to me about "God and stuff" as she calls it :), and she told me of a friend that goes to her school.
Apparently, this friend is a Christian and she "seemed to be very nice" when my friend first met her. However, Lizze (let's just call her that) said that this girl (let's call her Bella), would ridicule and make Lizze feel uncomfortable about not being a Christian.

Now this is an update to encourage, not to discourage. It is not my place to go around pointing fingers at people you I think are not "good enough". Friends, we all are insufficient to recieve the grace God has given us, but it is what we do with our gift that counts.

What I see Bella doing is actively putting herself above others, making people like Lizze kind of feel bad. What we need to do is act like Jesus. Jesus did not go around flaunting Himself, performing miracles like it was some circus. No, in fact He did the opposite. Mark records that many times Jesus would asked the person Je heals to keep it quiet. Before, I was like "why Jesus, why did you ask that?" .
But know I see that He was in fact being humble.

That is the point I want to carry across with this entry, I want to encourage this Christian generation to be a people of humility, surrendering to the will of Jesus. We must remember to produce the fruits* that are asked if us, they will bring us closer to
Christ.

*Galatians 5:22-25
From my heart to yours, presh1115

-/-
QUESTION: Which do you like better, reading or writing? (I like to read better, I love immersing myself in another world :)