NO ONE can stop Him

"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you

"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you." -Isaiah 55:10(NIV)

++++++++

Hey guys! Today is song dayyy :)

I really had a hard time choosing a song, for today's update, because I've been inspired by so many. However, I chose The Lion and The Lamb by Big Daddy Weave because it renewed in me the hope that God is coming back for His church and that no one can stop Him!

My favourite line in the entire song is this:

"who could stop the Lord Almighty?"

Because NO ONE can! Doesn't just that stir up an hope and confidence in you? With God we CONQUER...He is the Lion and the Lamb. Do not let the Enemy get you down with lies of inadequacy to be loved, Jesus paid the price, not you. That is the beauty of Christianity....God is our strength, we lean on Him. Know in any weakness, you are strong because of the love of God. Nothing can stop that, not even you ;) He loves you too much to let you go!

From my heart to yours,

presh1115

++++++++

Question: Thinking of Christmas yet? :) (It's already Novemberrrr, just a month and some)