*LET IT GO*

LET IT GOOOO, LET IT GOOOOO, CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE!

LET IT GOOOO, LET IT GOOOOO, TURN AWAY AND SLAM THE DOOR!

***..... ***

HERE I STAND, IN THE LIGHT OF DAY!

LET THE STORM RAGE OOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!!

The cold never bothered me anyway!

*
Okay, okay, honestly I just had so much fun doing that, it was for a purpose though (I'm telling you the truth!). I can imagine the reaction of those of you who have just heard that song one too many times... ;) However, if your are like me, and enjoy Disney movies...keep your eyes open, I promise it in the future!

Anywhoo, back to business. The reason I put that excerpt of the song is because weirdly enough, it can actually apply to our everyday lives! First of all, let me put this into perspective. In this part of the movie, Elsa is embracing her true self, she is seeing the beauty of the thing that she was scared of, when she puts things in a different perspective, everything changes.

Frankly enough, there are times in our lives when we need to "let it go". In the movie, Elsa's problem didn't necessarily disappear, the threat of it being dangerous was always there, but she trusted in her new found self.

In our lives we need to put our trust in something else, listen...we CAN'T do it all. We are not perfect people. However, Jesus is the one who can give us peace, there is truly a beautiful profound peace in letting go.

If you don't believe me, I dare you to try it. When you do, don't joke around, because I know for a fact that if you are serious and your heart is in it, it will happen! Now, it may take sometime to getting use to, for example, I sometimes need to remind myself "I am putting this in God's hands", but when you do...goodness, it just feels so great. And that peace, that wonderful feeling is what you find, it's funny, when you "let it go", you find something!

Okay, that's all for now my friends! Today's rant is officially over! ;) :)

QUESTION: Have you ever found something that was so silly when it contradicted itself?

From my heart to yours,

presh1115