Grace Wins!

SONG DAY!!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!!!

Today's song is Grace Wins by Matthew West. (If the video doesn't work, just search it up)
::::
Aren't you guys glad that grace wins?

"Because of his grace he declared us righteous and gave us confidence that we will inherit eternal life."
‭‭(Titus‬ ‭3:7‬ ‭NLT‬‬)

"We believe that we are all saved the same way, by the undeserved grace of the Lord Jesus."
‭‭(Acts ‬15:11‬ ‭NLT‬‬)

"Sin is no longer your master, for you no longer live under the requirements of the law. Instead, you live under the freedom of God's grace."
‭‭(Romans‬ ‭6:14‬ ‭NLT‬‬)

"So we praise God for the glorious grace he has poured out on us who belong to his dear Son."
‭‭(Ephesians‬ ‭1:6‬ ‭NLT‬‬)

"And since it is through God's kindness, then it is not by their good works. For in that case, God's grace would not be what it really is—free and undeserved."
‭‭(Romans‬ ‭11:6‬ ‭NLT‬‬)

"Each time he said, "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me."
‭‭(2 Corinthians‬ ‭12:9‬ ‭NLT‬‬)
::::
An acronym I found online explains the concept of grace like this->
God's
Riches
At
Christ's
Expense

It makes sense doesn't it? God gives us this wonderful gift of grace, but it is all because of what Jesus did for us. We do not deserve any of this, the greatest gift of all--eternal life!

-From my heart to yours,
presh1115
:::::
A/N: I published this a while ago, forgetting the question :( sorry guys.
But here's the question->
QUESTION: Sunrise or sunset? (Sunset for me!)