1

I'm sitting on the plane heading over to my brothers house. He asked me if I wanted to move in with him and I said yes after some thinking.

Before we get any farther, let me explain, well, me. My name is Hex and I'm 21 years old. I have white hair that's naturally wavy. My favorite color is forest green. I have a lip ring and two tattoos. I kind of have a Kardashian body and I'm 5'7".

I feel like I'm too dressed up on this flight to LA. I'm wearing a see through, green sweater with black, ripped jeans and Timberlands as high heels. Definitely way too dressed up. I wanted to make a good first impression on Scotty's roommates though since I've never met them before. I've seen them in the vlogs and they're pretty cute.

About and hour later I finally land. I sigh and grab my carry on. Leaving the plane I turn on my phone. I have a text from Scotty that says to tell him when I land. I quickly dial his number and put my phone up to my ear as I walk to baggage claim.

"Hey Hex." He answers the phone.
"I've just gotten to baggage claim. You here yet?" I ask taking my neon green and purple suitcase off the belt.

"I'm just pulling in. I came with Toddy too." He says and I hear him yell in the background.
"Well I'll see you outside." I say and hang up.

I walk outside and look around for a few minutes until I find him and Toddy. I run up to Scotty and give him a bear hug.
"Oh my god. Have you been going to the gym lately?" He wheezed and pried me off.

"Maybe." I smirk. I then turn to Toddy.
"Hey Toddy. I'm Hex." I smile and hug him. He hugs back and we load my stuff into the car and drive to my new home.

Once we pull into the drive way I yawn.
"I'm so tired." I say.
"Well it's only 10 pm." My eyes go wide.
"It's midnight from where I came from." I tell them and they both form O's with their mouths.

We head inside and I see three guys and a dog.
"Puppy!" I yell and I fall down to the floor to pet the doggy. Scotty laughs at me and I stick my tongue out at him. I continue to pet the dog until someone whistles. The dog runs over to this cute guy. Pretty sure this is Elton.

I frown and stand up. I brush myself off and wave to them.
"Well guys, this is Hex. Hex this is Zane, Heath, and Elton." He points to each one.
"I want your dog." I tell Elton and he laughs.
"Her name is Circa." (I think Circa is a she?)

Zane and Heath are pretty cute too. Definitely loving the facial hair on these guys.
"So where will I be sleeping?" I ask Scotty.
"Shit. We haven't decided yet." He facepalms.

"Anyone have any ideas. I honestly don't care." He says.
"She can stay in my room." Heath suggests.
"I know you Heath. So no." Scotty says and Heath frowns. But Scotty, he cute.
"She can stay in mine. If you want to Hex." Elton suggests. I look at Scotty and he nods. Elton's pretty cute too. I'm not complaining.
"Okay. Thanks Elton." I grab my bags off the floor and follow Elton and Circa to his room.

"Here's my room. That's Heath's, and that's the bathroom. He says pointing to each.
"Thank you so much." I tell him and hug him.
"Let me just grab some things for me to sleep on the couch." he says going to grab a pillow off his bed.

"What? No. You can sleep in here. I don't mind." I tell him.
"Really? You're okay with that?" He asks setting the pillow down.
"Yeah I'm not picky. Heads up though, I cuddle." He laughs as I tell him.

"Thanks Hex." He says leaving the room. I shut the door and take my heels off. I sigh with relief. I change into a sexy jumpsuit type thing that is oh so comfy.

I pull my hair into a bun and head back over to the main house to say goodnight

I pull my hair into a bun and head back over to the main house to say goodnight. I walk into the living room and they all stare. Besides Scotty because he wasn't in there.
"Where's Scotty?" I ask them and it takes a second for them to respond.

"In his room. Down the hall on the right." Zane says. I look around and see Heath biting his lip and Elton trying not to look. Ok then. Toddy is just enjoying it all.
"Thanks." I head to Scotty's room and see him laying on his bed.

He looks up at me from his phone.
"Heading to bed?" He asks. I nod.
"Come here." He says getting up and opening his arms. I walk up and hug him.
"Thanks for letting me stay here."
"Sure thing. Goodnight." He says and sends me off. I walk back into the living room.

"Goodnight guys." I say. Zane and Heath get up and hug me and tell me it was nice to meet me. Heath follows me out but turns to go sit on some chairs. I guess he is taking a smoke. I walk into Elton's room and lay down on the side farthest from the door.

About thirty minutes later Elton walks in. He probably thinks I'm asleep because I hear him getting changed in the room. He turns off the lights so it's now pitch black in the room. He lays down and I can tell he is facing me because I feel his breath on the back of my neck. I hear him sigh and his arm snake around my waist.

Finally I fall asleep.