Part 2: New Home...New Life

Tori POV:

We arrived in Miami and I was still really quiet and i was zoning out alot and basically ignoring everything Hannah was saying to me. The plane stopped and we both walked off the plane, we started making our way out of the airport and Hannah was holding my hands so I would keep up with her. We got out into the carpark and I noticed a lad waiting by the car looking at me and Hannah. I ask quietly "Whose that?"

"Tori that's Carter remember," Hannah smirks

I look at Carter and I shout "OMG Carter!"

I ran to him and he pulled me in and gave me a hug, thats when i started to cry again. I sob "I'm sorry,"

"Dont be baby T, I'm sorry for your loss," Carter whispers

I pulled away and i nod my head and i got into the car. I sat there in silence not knowing what to say or do. I ask "So hows Leon, havent spoke to him in ages,"

"Leon is really good, a little monkey at times but good, just like his brothers," Hannah laughs

"Brothers? How many kids have you got now?" I wonder shocked

"Me and Tom have 6 children altogether now," Hannah smiles

I look at her in shock. My mum and dad use to talk about Hannah and Tom all the time, I wonder why they havent told me about the other 4 children. We got to the house and Carter grabbed my stuff whilst I walked upto the house with Hannah. The house is gorgeous, it's like a mansion on the outside and inside is no different, there's loads of rooms, downstairs in massive as soon as you walk inside. Carter put my stuff down and I heard someone shout "Tori!"

I look up and noticed Leon running towards me, i smile slightly and he picked me up and spun me around, i laugh at him slightly and Hannah smiles "I think someone missed you,"

I giggled at her and Leon put me down and he says "I'm so sorry about your mum and dad,"

"Thanks LeLe," I winked

Leon rolled his eyes and then I walked into the kitchen and noticed 4 more lads sat in there. OMG i have to say they are all really good looking,four of them have blonde hair blue eyes, 1 has Dark brown hair and Brown eyes and 1 has mousey brown hair and green eyes but they all have similarities in everyway so you cannot tair them apart also they looked amazing! They all looked at me and Tom came into the kitchen, he came over to me and pulled me into him and then he said "Tori this is Adrian, Matthew, Jake and Toby,"

I smiled at them and then one of the youngest ones Toby came over to me and he says "Can I show you your room please?"

I smiled at how cute he was being and I nod slightly and he took me upto my room. Me and Toby started to talk and he was a really cute and funny little boy and I knew he was trying to cheer me up. Hopefully this is the start of a new thing!!