Part 30: The wedding

Tori POV

Today is my wedding day and honestly I am as nervous as anything. I was stood in my room with the hair dresser doing a design in my hair. Hannah was sat on the bed getting Theo ready then I had Tom waiting in the living room. Tom is going to give me away because I have no one else and he's like a dad to me anyway.

I got my hair and make up done and Hannah said "You ready to get into your dress,"

I nod then she helped me put in on, it was a boobtube dress which has a slight slit in the side which flares out. It is beautiful. I got dressed and looked at Hannah, she cried "Tori you look gorgeous,"

"Thanks Han," I grin

I gave Hannah a hug then she picked Theo up and we went downstairs.  Tom noticed us and he said "OMG Tori you look amazing, Carter is a lucky guy,"

I smile and then Tom said "You ready,"

I nod and then we made our way out to the car, I sat down and I started to feel my heart racing. I'm so happy were getting married but in a way I'm really nervous that something bad is going to happen. We arrived at the church and Tom helped me out the car, Hannah held Theo for me and we made our way inside, everyone stood up and I started walking towards Carter. He looked gorgeous in his black suit and tie. I stood by him, Tom kissed me on the cheek then he went and sat down. From the corner of my eye I could see Leon with Theo in his arms and he was talking to him quietly. I smiled and then we got on with the ceremony. At the end the priest said "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride,"

We kissed and everyone cheered and then we all made our way outside for photos. We had a family photo, me Carter and Theo. Me with each of the boys. All the boys together. Me Hannah and Tom. We had loads of photos then we made our way to the reception. I was holding Theo in my arms and Leon said "Congratulations T,"

"Thanks Leon, I'm so happy right about now," I grin

"I know I can tell," Leon smiles

He gave me a hug then he asked me for a dance. I passed Theo to Matthew and I went upto dance with Leon, we started dancing then Jake and Toby wanted to join in so we allowed them. I couldn't be any happier. They all mean everything to me and now I know I'm not going to lose them.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR READING SORRY THIS IS MY LAST PART BUT I THINK ITS TIME FOR ME TO END THIS STORY IN A HAPPY MANOR!