Part 8: why are you here?

Tori POV

Its been three months since me and Carter have got together and to be honest I couldn't be any happier. Me and Leon are still really close and he has got himself a girlfriend called Natilie and they are really happy together. I was currently in the cinema room babysitting Jake, we were watching spiderman the movie. I was lead across the sofa when I heard noises in the hall way. I stood up and left Jake where he was for a couple of minutes to see what was going on. I opened the door and stood there was Carter and this lad who I didn't reckognise, they were arguing. I ask "What's going on?"

They turned and looked at me and I realised the lad was Andy Flemming, I stood there frozen I didn't know what to say or do. Andy says "Hey babe,"

"Andy what are you doing here?" I mumble

"Well I told you I would find you and now I have. You didn't think you would get away from me now would you babe," Andy smirked

"Andy I had to leave, my parents died so that's why I live here. You know I had to leave you, I couldn't be with you know more, you hurt me all the time, I was never safe around you," I stutter

Carter looked at both of us and Andy started coming towards me, I backed myself up against the door and Carter stood in front of me, Carter said angrily "Your not going any where near her!"

Andy smirked and he says "Aww protective boyfriend,"

Carter stood by me and I stutter "Andy just go!"

Andy came beside me and he whispered in my ear "These boys aint always going to be here protecting you, just watch your back,"

He kissed my cheek and then he walked off laughing, I stood in my place frozen still. Carter went to say something but I realised what happened then I ran upstairs to my room. Why now does Andy have to come and ruin everything?

Thank you for reading and voting for my story!! This is the next part!! Hope you enjoy it!