Chapter Sixty Two

Start from the beginning

The memories bring a wave of emotion over me and I feel tears prick at my eyes. However, I can't stop the small smile that comes upon my lips; this is Gabriel, I know it is and I can only thank him because if it wasn't for him giving me no choice but to wear these things—the bikini and now this skirt and tank top—I wouldn't ever give myself the chance to explore who I am now.

Truthfully, I don't even know who I am these days.

Besides, sometimes stepping out of your comfort zone is the best thing to do. I guess that's how I find myself a few minutes later dressed in the tank top and the jean skirt that hits me mid thigh.

I don't have time to stare at myself in the mirror for long before there's a knock at the door. I cross the bathroom and pull it open, finding Gabriel on the other side. I open the door wider, my shoulders sagging and my lip splitting into a wide grin when I see his eyes widen and his own smile spreading across his face. "Thank you," I tell him.

"Don't ever thank me for anything, Trouble." He steps into the room and closes the door. "I've come to do your hair while everyone finishes the food." He points to the toilet and I go over, sitting down on the closed toilet seat. "I also wanted to talk more about this shoot. What do you have in mind?" He starts rummaging around in a cupboard under the sink.

I shrug my shoulder. "Honestly, I don't know. I thought of just doing a white backdrop with lights but I want this show off the personalities of each of you."

Gabriel removes a hairdryer, a brush and a small bottle before straightening and coming over to where I sit. "I'm glad you said that because, shit fuck, I have some awesome ideas."

"Well, go ahead and use them then," I tell him. "I'm happy with whatever your creative mind comes up with."

He chuckles. "I'm far from creative," he mumbles and I shake my head in disagreement. "I'll need to go online once I'm done here, as I'll need a few things shipped over night and early morning before we leave."

He starts brushing out my hair after pulling the hair tie out of it. I frown. "What kind of things?"

"Clothes and shit, nothing for you to worry about," he says. "And I've also talked to the guys, they're all happy to do it." He pauses and brushes the last knots out of my hair before picking up the hair dryer and plugging it in. "I do have one question though," he murmurs.

Needing eye contact, I turn around and give him my attention. "What's that?"

His lips purse and he seems to change his mind. He pulls his iPhone from the pocket of his jeans, his thumb moving over it furiously before holding it out to me. "Look through those; they're some of the ideas I've had. It depends how sexy you want to go."

I take the phone, my mouth dropping open. I turn back in my seat, unable to form words. Not that Gabriel gives me a chance to say anything because he's brushing through my hair and turning on the dryer.

I look down at the phone and the first image I see is a picture of a female model with shoulder length black hair wearing a pair of dark jeans, a white tank, a leather jacket and a pair of heels on her feet. Her back is against a car, her leg hiked up onto the hip of the male model who has one hand on her leg under her thigh where it rests on his hip and his other hand is by her head on the glass window of the car door. He's dressed in a pair of dark jeans to with no shirt and his blonde hair is pushed back from his face. Their faces are close together, their noses just brushing. Her lips are parted and her eyes are closed and he's looking down at her with a hungry, lustful expression.

I flick my thumb across the screen and another image comes up.

This one is of a girl wearing a black pencil skirt, black heels and a white shirt tucked into the skirt. She's leaning back against the wall, her head tilted back with her hand wrapped around the black tie that is around a man wearing a black suit. Their faces are close together, their lips barely touching. His hand is on her hip and her body his arched into his almost naturally, while holding him close to her with the tie.

I swallow and move on.

The next image takes me by surprise because it's not just one guy, it's two and the girl is sandwiched between them and all she's wearing is a white baggy t-shirt and the guys—one heavily tattoo, the other clear of ink—are only wearing jeans. Her leg is hiked up on the hip of the guy with the tattoo, her front to to his while the guy without the ink is pressing against her back, the girl's face turned into his, noses brushing.

My hands start to shake and my heart races as I move on to the next one.

Both models are showing a lot of flesh; the male is only wearing jeans and the female model is in a bra and panty set. The male stands behind the female, one arm wrapped over her shoulder her, hands splayed on her lower belly and the other rests on his hip. His head is tucked into her neck, her head tilted to the side and eyes closer, giving him access to the flesh on her neck. Her hand is wrapped around the bicep of the arm over her shoulder, almost tucking herself into that arm. The other arm is above her head, wrapped around his neck.

I shut the screen down and place the phone in my lap, unable to look at anymore right now. I close my eyes as Gabriel continues to brush and dry my hair, the silky strands brushing my shoulders.

Images of me and the guys in similar positions flash through my head and new feelings start assaulting me, imagining their bodies close to mine, their hands touching me...a shiver runs down my spine.

The hair dryer shuts off and Gabriel brushes through my hair with the brush before putting it down and picking up the bottle that he put on a nearby shelf. He squirts whatever is in it into his hands, rubs them together, and then starts pulling it through the length of my hair.

We don't talk as he finishes doing whatever it is he's doing to my hair, no words needing to be said between us right now. I can feel him worrying though, probably thinking he's done something wrong by showing me those pictures, pictures I find myself wanting to re enact.

"You're done, Trouble," Gabriel says quietly.

I get up from the toilet on shaky legs and move over to the mirror. My normally slightly wavy strands are now slick and shiny, the ends flicking into a curl but otherwise straight. I hadn't realized how long my hair had gotten but it's now easily sitting at the small of my back.

I look over at Gabriel and give him a smile. "Thank you, I love it."

He nods his head, his eyes looking unsure and wary. "And the photos?"

I suck in a breath and slowly release it. "If the guys are happy with getting that close, then yeah, I wouldn't mind doing sexy."

His shoulders relax immediately and he grins, tucking the longer strands of his blonde hair behind his ears. "Thank fuck, I thought I had totally fucked up."

"You haven't," I whisper to him. "I don't think you ever could."

"You're faith in me is so fucking addicting," he murmurs, coming to stand in front of me, sitting back and resting his butt on the vanity next to the sink. His hands come to my waist and he pulls me between his parted legs, my hands coming up to rest on his chest, over his orange shirt. "You're addicting."

I grin and reply with the truth, "You're pretty addicting too."