"Yeah sure, what's up ?"

He had drop Demi's hand as he put his inside his pockets.

"Why are you nervous? I notice that your voice went high pitch when we were putting our bikes up. Are you okay?"

Liam looks down at the ground as he starts to kick a small rock around. That when Demi notice his appearance, he had a nice red button up shirt on with the shelves rolled up. He then match it with a pair of jeans. Which doesn't seem anything special but Liam had told her that he usually only wears t-shirts and jeans to school. Similar to Niall but this time it looks like he actually put effort into getting dress this morning. Which only gets a raise eyebrow from Demi. Liam stop playing with the rocks as he look at Demi, which warm Demi's little heart.

 Liam stop playing with the rocks as he look at Demi, which warm Demi's little heart

Deciding to let it go as she just laugh it off. Grabbing his hand as they made their way to the ticket booth. They soon receive their tickets as they made their way inside. They got a big bucket of popcorn and two drinks. They were sitting down in a chair as they made small talk about random topic as they waited for the movie to start. Demi was then asked the question she hope nobody would ask.

"Why do you stay everyday after school with Mr.Styles? I mean, he's cool and all but..... It's just a question."

He was looking at her with concern in his eyes. He was holding her hand as he had a raise eyebrow. Trying to figure out an answer as she know tutoring would be bullshit.

"I just want to make a good impression on him. Since later we might need letters of recommendation for college. So i'm looking out for my future. Nothing much. "

Demi smile at him before he could ask another question. The light went down, they watch the commercials as they laugh at a few of them. They were eating popcorn and drinking their soda. Demi could feel a pair of eyes on her but she decided to ignore it. Soon getting comfortable as she lay her head on Liam's shoulder. With in a second he lay his on top of hers. For a moment it look as if they were a couple. Liam was getting butterflies in his stomach as his hands start to sweat. They watch the movie in peace as Demi would hug Liam on the moment that would make her jump. Liam only chuckled as he hold her tightly.

"It's alright. I got you. No need to be scared."

He whisper into Demi's ear sending a shiver down her spin. It cause her to smile as she look at him. The screen was hardly giving them light but it was enough to see his perfect smile. They both look back at the screen as they stayed like that for the rest of the movie. They watch the lights go on as the credits were on the screen. Sitting up straight as she look at Liam.

"Want to play 20 question while we wait ?"

"Sure"