Chapter Seven

As the morning came, I glared at my alarm clock as it went off before picking it up and smashing it onto the ground. Slowly I rise from my bed, getting out from under the covers I quickly walked to the bathroom and started to brush my hair and teeth. When I glanced up in the mirror I stared at myself still half asleep until I yelled at my reflection.

I can't believe it just dawned on me that I would have to dress up like a girl if I lost! that means everyone will know I'm a really a-a girl! I'll get expelled for sure!

I'm startled when I hear banging on the bathroom door.

"Yeah, what do you want?"

Eri's voice is low. "I thought something bad was happening to you, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm great."

Quickly I started wrapping my chest a little tighter. I can't really breath but I should make it through the dare. Just that long I can take it.

Once our car arrived on the school grounds Eri and I started getting out of our car and walked into the school building until we looked around shocked.

There were posters and banners announcing our little bet we made yesterday.

I quickly picked up my pace and so did Eri. Once we reached the classroom we shut the door behind us and sighed from relief. I opened my eyes and there sat Hikaru and Kaoru, talking nonchalantly.

I felt furious, to the point that I started to move on my own, grabbing the one closest towards me and held a grip onto his shirt. He looked up at me surprised.

"What the hell's up with all the posters around school?!"

Hikaru stares up from my grip on his shirt. "It's to promote the club......Just have fun with it....and besides, I know that we will."

I glare at him and let go of his shirt once people started to come in and talk to Eri and me. Once class was over, we all headed for the music room where our showdown would begin. It's going to get awkward, I hope that Eri's ready for that.

I glance up at him nervously, he stops me in the middle of the hallway and pulls me in close to whisper something. "Yuri, just act like a guy and if you have to do something that goes beyond say, I've got your back. I won't walk away from a challenge. Okay?"

He steps back and smiles, I do the same and we continue walking towards the music room.

When we opened the doors, the whole place was decked out. Once one side was a picture of the Hitachiin twins while on the other was of Eri and I. We walked towards our spots and got ready.

I glanced at Eri and told him our strategy, then fixed our hair and I snatched two roses from the flowered vase. When we sat there waiting nervously, I glanced up to see that Hikaru and Kaoru didn't do a single thing to prepare. That either made it easy or hard to beat them.

The clock went off and the room started filling up with students from the school, male and female. Tamaki stood up on a pedestal and smiled charmingly.

" Welcome ladies and gentlemen. This is to be an interesting day, our very own Hitachiin brothers are to go against the Suzuki brothers. Whoever gets the most votes in thirty minutes wins!"

Everyone started clapping, and the girls were screaming. " Alright, now let it commence...Now!"

quickly people started sitting down on our side and on their side. Eri and I stared at each other and took a little breath before putting on our poker faces.

"Hi!"

"Welcome! we're so happy your here!"

I smile softly as I grab a girls hand. "Just seeing you, brightens my day."